Chapter 13

Niall

I woke up 10 minutes ago and I'm propped up on my elbow watching my beautiful girlfriend sleep, I placed a kiss on her nose and she started to groan.

"Morning baby"

"Why where you watching me sleep?" Liv says in a joking tone.

"Was I" I say as I walk into the bathroom which is attached onto our room. I started to run the shower when there was a knock on the door.

"Niall I need to use the toilet" Liv said from the other side of the door and I had to bite my cheek to stop myself from laughing, I unlocked the door and walked out the bathroom and she walked in closing the door behind her. She was in there for at least 20 minutes when the door opened. A white towel covered her body and her hair was wet.

"I had a shower too" she says and gives me a sweet smile.

"That shower was for me" I say and she lets out a giggle.

"Well Mr Adams the shower is still running" she said in a cheeky tone. I got up an went straight into the shower.

Olivia

I sat down at the dresser and started to dry my hair. I don't know weather Reece is awake yet so I really should hurry up. I dried my hair the quickest way possible but it was still damp. I threw some undergarments, shorts and a black crop top on. I brushed my long brown hair and put it up in a high pony. I entered the lift and made my way down.

Reece

I couldn't really sleep last night, I have these thoughts going through my head. I don't really know what time I was up I'm going to guess around 6:30am seeming that it is 9am. I walked down the stairs and sat down on the sofa and turned on the tv, I out on the music channel and went on my phone.

About 20 minutes later Liv walked out the lift and a smile grew on her face.

"Morning Liv"

"Morning Reece" She sang and skipped to the kitchen. She's in a happy mood. I got back to what I was doing and carried on looking for a house to buy.

"Reece you are not buying a house!" Liv said from behind me and she rested her head on my shoulder. How long has she been standing there?

"Well I can't just live in a hotel all my life can ?"

"Reece have you seen this place ( she says spinning around slowly). We have 31 bedrooms and there is only 2 of us" She says whilst walking around and sitting on the coffee table. She grabbed my hands and held them in hers.

"Live here with us" she says and her eyes fill with hope

"If you're sure I-I mean I-is that okay with Niall?" I ask

"I talked to Niall about It and he said yes Reece. Move in with us. And before you ask yes Emma can live here too"

Emma is my girlfriend and has been ever since the party. I met her at the party and we got to know each other an then we got together.