Chapter 23

The air hit my face and I felt free again. I got into the car and Niall pulled away and drove out of the car park.
An hour later Niall had finally pulled into the drive way. I jumped out of the car and ran into the door. For getting that I have to take it easy for a couple of days.

"Olivia! Take it easy!" Niall shouted as he ran to me.

Niall pushed to door open and helped me walk into the house because I was loosing my balance. The was a massive banner that said ' welcome home Liv!"

"What's this?" I asked
Reece and Emma jumped from behind the stairs as Mom, Bella and Ethan jumped from behind that couch and Evie came running over and bought me into a hug.

"welcome home!" They all shouted

"thank you all so much" I said as I slowly made my way over to them. I threw my arms around them all in a group hug.

"Right i'm going to the sofa" I said as I made my way to the sofa. I sat down on the sofa and laughed as they all followed me.
"Niall, get us all some wine mate" Reece shouted and we all burst out laughing.
"Sure mate" Niall said as he made his way into the kitchen and we burst out laughing even more. Niall came back with the wines and placed them all on the table. As I was about to get mine Niall moved out of the way.

"Heyy" I said as he picked me up bridal styles and ran out the back door. He took us under the wooden canapé and sat me down on the side bench. Fairy lights hung down the sides as well as flowers. It looked magical, like a fairy tale.

"Olivia we've known each other since we were little. We've shared happy times and sad times. We even got fake married. I know our relationship has been like a roller-coaster but there is no one else I would want to be with. The past week and couple of days has made me realize that I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he paused as he got down on one knee.

"Olivia Elizabeth White, will you marry me? Will you become my wife? Will you become Mrs Adams?"
"YES! I WILL MARRY YOU NIALL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I said through my tears. He slid the ring onto my finger and I flung my arms around him.

"I love you too Olivia"