Untitled Part 20

It's been 6 days since Olivia has been in hospital and she still hasn't woken up. They put her on life support 4 days ago and she still hasn't woken up. I haven't gone home in 6 days, and if she don't wake up or if she don't make it, it wont be home. Without her it will not be home.

I'm sitting right next to her hospital bed where she is lying in a coma, fighting for her life. I've been talking to her because the nurse told me that she can still hear me. I've broken down at least 20 times a day so far but it's only getting worse as the hours go by.

"I'm still here Olivia" I said as another tear made it's way down my face.
"I.I.I'm not going to leave your side. I love you so much, even if you won't be here I'll always love you and i'll keep saying that your my girlfriend. Because I love you and there is no one else for me. I hope that you can hear me still. And I know that you are trying you best to fight. I love you, I always will. You know, I know that I'll love you for infinity" I said and I started to brake down. I couldn't sit in here any longer. I walked out side the doors and slid down the wall. I brought my knees up to my chest and placed my head down on to them and cried, I was slowly braking. I could see the crakes.

I could hear footsteps coming down the hall way but I didn't look up. A pair of hands wrapped around me and pulled me into them. I thought it was Oliva but when I looked up it was Reece, I started to cry harder. What if she doesn't wake up?

A nurse walked into Olivia's room and closed the door behind her. 10 minutes later she came back out of her room.

"Mr Adams. Mr Richards can I please talk to you in my office?" she asked in her kind tone. We both nodded and followed her into her office.

"So as we all know that Olivia White is still in a coma. She has now been in a coma for 6 days coming 7 tomorrow. I am sad to say that if she doesn't wake up by mid day tomorrow we will have to turn of life support. I am so sorry" she said and I could see the sadness in her eyes.

Tears were falling down my cheeks without a brake. This is it, if she don't wake up tomorrow that's it, she'll be gone. I don't know how i'll be able to live without her. I stood up and ran out the doors. If she isn't going to wake up then I need to sped all the time that she has left by her side, because it may be the last time I will ever see her again.

"Liv baby. Please don't go! I need you here with me, not somewhere else, not somewhere that I won't be able to see you, not able to hear your voice not to hear you laugh and not to be able to see your smile ever again. I wouldn't be able to cope without you. I am already braking, I have been braking ever since 6 days ago.
I'm bot ready for you to leave me, and I know that you don't want to either and that's why you've been trying to fight this to wake up. You need me as much as I need you.
You are not going until you become Mrs Adams" It felt like I had nothing left of me, everything is braking.

I grabbed her hand in mine. This may be the last time that I hold her hand, the last time that I can see her beautiful face, the last time that I will see here.

Reece came in and sat next to me and put his arm around me, I didn't push him away I let him comfort me. I kept hold of Olivia's hand as I sobbed into Reeces chest. I pulled away from Reece and stood up. I leaned over her fragile body and planed at kiss on hr forhead, both cheeks and both temples. Wishing that my kiss would heal here and she would come back to me. I sat back down on the chair, her hand still in mine.

"I can't loose here Reece, she's the love of my life. I love her more than anyone. I'm not ready to say goodbye" I looked at her body and then at her hand that I was holding. I kept my focus on her hand. "Please, please, please wake up baby, I need you" I said to myself.

I felt her hand squeeze mine.

"REECE SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND! GET THE NURSE!"
"I saw that Niall! I saw that! OH MY GOD SHE'S WAKING UP!" he jumped up and ran out the room shouting the nurse.