Chapter 24

I've been lying awake for 20 minutes now and haven't been able to fall back asleep.
It's 4am and there's no way that i'm going fall back to sleep.

I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and pit it up in a messy bun, I brushed my teeth and did everything else and then changed into my swim suit. I got into some shorts and a tank top and started making my way down to the indoor pool.

I finally got to the indoor pool after walking down over 300 steps. I took off my shorts and tank top, I plugged my phone into the speakers and started playing my YouTube playlist mix.

I jumped into the pool without a second thought. I know it's only 4:35am but I shouldn't wake anyone up because the pool is under the indoor carpark, well the garage but I like to all it a carpark because of how big it is.

After about 20 minutes of swimming another song came to an end. The next song started playing, the song was mine and Reece's song. 'First time~ Liam Payne'

¿Cómo Estás?, you make me crazy

I'm seeing red, that's on the daily now

Girl, you a savage, you ain't no lady

You know my style, been smokin' lately, yeah

I started dancing to the song, water splashing everywhere and my arms going everywhere too.
Reece walked into the room, but I was to busy dancing.

"Olivia! Stop!" He shouted after his fit of laughter. I stopped and that's when I realized that Reece was now soaked.

"I'm so sorry" I said as I swam over to him.

"It's cool" He said as he jumped into the pool.

we then both started singing from the top of our lungs

Ooh, I'm trying to find it

Get you in private, rush up behind it, yeah

Ooh, don't wanna be friends we tried it

I'm never on silent, yeah

The song came to an end and we both started laughing. It was like this for the next 4-5 hours, us singing, dancing, laughing, talking, water fights and swimming. All of a sudden the door opend and in came Niall, Emma and Evie. They were all dressed in their swim suits. Evie in a blue 2 piece, Emma in a red 2 piece and Niall in his black swim trunks which matched my 2 piece.

"How long have you been in here?" Evie asked

"I've been in here sine 4:3am and Reece about an hour later" I said and they all started laughing

"You'll look like paroons" Niall joked through his laughter.

They all jumped in at the same time the they all started to splash the water at us and then we ended up in a water fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

So here is the next chapter to the book!

Sorry I haven't been publishing the next chapters of the story.
School has began! which means homework.
I'm going to try my best to get back on track again, I'm not sure how long this book is going to be but I think that I will write the last chapter soon!