Chapter 8

It's been 36 days since the party and 36 days 4 hours and 21 seconds since Niall left. I've spoke to him a couple of times but not for long, the longest talk I had with him was 20 minutes.

I've been living in Niall's bedroom ever since 2 days after the party. I don't really spend any time at home now. Mom, Bella and Ethan have came round 4 times a week trying to get me to move and get out Niall's bedroom, go home or go out for some air and I didn't do anything, I didn't even try to speak to them because I know the moment that I try to speak my voice will give up on me.

I'm living in regret because it was my fault that he has gone. I shouldn't have told him he needs help I should if listened to him but I didn't, I did what I thought was best for me and look where it's got me. He told me to look after myself and I haven't. I don't have enough strength to move out of Niall's bed, without him I'm broken. I haven't eaten in days.

There was a nock on the door and Craig walked in.

"Liv honey, please have something to eat. I'll get you anything" He started to beg.

He walks over to the bed and sits next to me. He wraps his arms around he and pulls me into a hug just like what Niall does.

"I'm going to make you a fruit salad. And i'm not taking no for an answer".

He stands up and walks out of the room.

I get up out of Niall's King size bed and jumped into the shower. I scrubbed at my scalp getting all the dirt that has built up in my hair.

"Niall can I have some of your fruit salad" I begged

"Liv I have no fruit so I can't"

"You always have fruit"

"Not when you eat it all baby".

He jumps back onto the sofa and I place my head on his chest. Niall pulls the blanket off from the back of the sofa and places it over my body. He runs his fingers through my hair and sometimes his finger tips would brush over my ear.

My eyes started to become more heavy and I started to drift off into a sleep.

"Sleep well my princess" Niall whispers to me as I fall asleep on him.

I'm bought back to reality as the shower turns cold. I wrap a white fluffy town around my body and get dressed. I throw on a pair of leggings and one of Niall's hoodies that smells like him. I run down the stairs trying not to trip over my own feet. I think that because I've freshened up I actually am really hungry and the lack of air that I haven't had.

"After noon dear" Clare says and I return her smile and walk into the kitchen and sit on the bar stool .

"You know I never had fruit salad until that one day Niall made it me?" I say to Craig and I'm surprised that my voice didn't crake.

"You didn't live then did you?" He jokes and me both start laughing.

"I might go out after I've eaten, but i'm not sure yet. I just need some air" I say honestly. It is true I need to get out this house but I don't know where to go.

"That would be good for you if you go out because you will get some air"

"I know Craig but I don't know where to go and I don't want to go home. I need to get away from this place I need to travel . I want to go to Paris, I want to go to New York, I want to go to Carolina, I want to go to Italy, I want to go to Spain. But there's no way I can do that by myself"

This is true I want to travel I want to get away from London, I need to get away from England and I want to do it with the love of my life but I can't do that now. I just need to go somewhere out of England.