Chapter 46

I've been sitting in this waiting room for 3 hours now. They rushed Olivia into surgery as soon as she came out of the ambulance. No Nurse or Doctor has come and told me anything at all. All that I can do is sit here and panic. I'm the only one here and it's pretty lonely. Mom and Dad said that they'll come in around an hour with Bella and Ethan too. I don't know how Bella and Ethan are going to react. They've already lost their mother and father, they can't lose their sister too.

I decided on going to the desk on the second floor. I walked over to the desk very slowly. I reached the desk and the woman looked at me.
"How may I help you?" she asks in the most caring tone.
"Erm... Have you got any news on Olivia White? She got rushed into hospital by an ambulance. When we arrived in the ambulance she got rushed straight into theatre. This was 3 hours ago and I haven't heard anything at all" I say with nerves in my voice. She looks over to a doctor and walks over to him. She stands there talking to him for a while and then she finally come back over.

"Sir, Olivia White is still in surgery. The thing is..." She pauses
"Tell me!" I say
"Are you a relative to Miss White?" She asks
"I'm her boyfriend" I say which makes her look down.
"Please come with me" She says. I nod my head and follow her into a office.
"Sir. The reason why she's been I surgery for so long is because she's carrying a baby. She only seems to be around 3 weeks in. Our team are trying to make their way around each injury, but with Olivia carrying a baby it is more difficult. She may be in surgery for another 4-6 hours" She says. The news hits me so hard I have to sit down.
"She's... pregnant?" I say, Can this really be happening.
"Yes, sir?"
"It's Niall" I say, knowing that she wants to know my name.
"Niall, Yes she is pregnant" With that she walks out the office and back to the desk.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and press on my moms number. She picks up on the first beep.
"Niall?"
"Mom! I need you here. Like right now!" I say in between sobs
"Niall! Is everything okay?"
"Just please mom! Leave Bella and Ethan with Dad!" I shout into the phone
"I'm on my way" She says and then hangs up.