Chapter 27

It's been 2 dreadful weeks here apart from when I hang around with Lou which I don't really think we're meant to, oh well.
Today I woke up around 7am when Louis came in an jumped on me making me wake me, like the child he his. Louis always likes to wake me up on a morning, and to be honest with you I like having his company. I know that i'm not meant to be happy in this place, well I'm not happy happy, I'm just a little bit happy because I have Lou.

It's currently 8am and I'm hovering over the stove cooking pancakes for breakfast, Louis's request. I swear that kid is addicted to my home made pancakes.

"Lou. breakfast" I shouted so he could hear me from the living room. He came running in and grabbing the plate of pancakes, including mine and running to the table.

"Hey that's mine" I said as I ran after him.
"I know" he said as he was about to eat the pancakes. I took my plate and sat next to him. He started to eat his pancakes as I just looked at mine. I usually make these for Niall on a Sunday morning, oh how I miss Niall. 2 whole weeks without him, how have I managed. I wonder if he's looking for me? Connor told me that he'll never find me though, but what is he does?

"What you thinking about?" Lou asked me brining me back to reality.
"Ummmm... nothing" I said as quietly as possible.
"Come on Liv, tell me please" he begged.
"Here have this i'm not hungry" I pushed my plate in front of him and stood up.
"Olivia you need to eat love" he said, I knew that I need to eat but I can't, I don't want to eat, it just don't feel right.
"mmm..." I said as I walked up the stairs.

I walked up the two flights of stairs and made my way through the hallway. I don't even know if Connor is awake or not, but it don't bother me. It's only Connor, Louis and me that live in this house, yeah I live here now because there is no way i'm going to leave anytime soon . I opened the door to my room and stepped in. I shut the door behind me and slid down it.

I can't do this. I've been here 2 weeks, 2 weeks of beating, 2 weeks of sadness, 2 weeks without Niall and my friends, 2 weeks of hell. I've come to the point where I just want to sleep all day, that' my only escape of this place.

BANG!BANG!BANG!

"Olivia let me in!" Louis's voice boomed from the other side.
I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the bathroom door.

I heard the door to my bedroom open and close and then footsteps.

"Olivia I know you're In here. Please open up" He said as calm as he could.
"No. I don't want to!" I said back.
"Liv come on! I know you don't like it here, neither do I. Please let me in"
"No"
"I'll brake down the door Liv"
"You wouldn't dare"
"I really would"
"I'm not opening the door"

And with that the door came of it's hinges and in came Louis. Well that was unexpected.

"Olivia!" He shouted as he saw the cut of my leg. He ran over to me and picked me up. He placed me on the counter and started to clean the cut.

"You're stupid you know that right?" He said as he was still cleaning up the cut
"I didn't know what I was doing Louis" I replied
"You could of really hurt yourself Olivia! What would I have done then? What would Niall do? huh?" He said anger and sadness in his tone.

I remained silent not knowing what to say. I've made my best friend angry at me and sad. Well done Olivia. I watched as he put butterfly stiches over the cut. He then carefully wrapped the cut up.

"All done" he said as he washed his hands. I jumped of the side and walked into my bedroom. I flung myself on the bed and sighed.

"Liv. Please talk to me. I know this is hard and I get that, I know how you feel. But doing that isn't the answer. I need you in my life Liv and you need me, that's how it works. I can't go a single hour without you and you can't go a single hour without me" he paused as he sat on the bed.

"What would you father say? He wouldn't want you to do that, I know it. He wants you to do big in life, he even wants you to be a model! Now that's huge. I promise you when I find a way out of this place i'll take you with me and you can become a model. You just need to hang In there" he said as I sat up.

"I'm sorry Louis. I really am"