Chapter 44

Niall

I'm now sitting in my stand for the court and i'm craping myself. I don't want to go to prison. I want to be by Olivia's side, hold her tight and tell her that everything Is going to be okay. Connor is sitting opposite me, he's giving me death stares but i'm choosing to ignore them.

"We are here today for the court order of Niall Adams and Connor Lewis" The honour started.
"Please welcome Miss White to her stand" He said and my head automatically turned to the empty stand. Olivia stood there and it looks like she has been crying. Oh no baby please don't cry.

"So Mr Lewis. I am going to ask some things and you have to answer truthfully" he said through the speaker phone.
"Yes your honour" Connor replied
"So you I am to believe that you were once in a relationship with Olivia White?"
"Correct Your Honour"
"The first month of your relationship was going okay, until what point?" The Judge asked Connor. If this kid lies I swear!
"Everything was going amazing. Nothing turned bad" He replied. You mother pucker.
"Is this correct Miss White?" The Judge asked Olivia
"I am afraid to say that the answer Mr Lewis just gave you is incorrect" she replies as she fiddles with her promise ring I gave her.
"May you go into detail about your relationship Miss White?" He asked Olivia.
"Yes your Honour.
Our relationship was going okay..... until the night I got home after my days work. This was around 3pm on Wednesday 21st June 2015, he shouted at me saying that it was about time I had gotten home. I told him that I was sorry that my shift had run over by an hour, but I did explain to him the night before that I had to fill in some time for one of my work mates. That's when he told me that I needed to stay away from Niall, sorry Mr Adams. I wouldn't agree with him because Niall was my best best friend" She had tears falling down her face, I just want to go over and hug her.
"Sorry" She said as she wiped away her tears.
"Take some time Miss White" The Judge said. Olivia stepped down from the stand and came back 20 minutes later.

"Carry on Miss White"
"I wouldn't agree with what Connor said because Niall and I were best of friends, but Connor wouldn't take no for an answer. He punched me multiple times in the belly and twice to my face knocking me unconscious.
A month went by and by then it happened every day. I wanted to run, I wanted to leave. I wanted to go home" she said with more tears in her eyes.
"Then why didn't you Miss White?"
"He wouldn't let me. I tried to run one time and he beat me. I ended up in hospital for 4 days.
2 years had gone by and it got worse every night.
I had only just woke up, I went down stairs and I went into the kitchen. I had bruises all over my arms and legs, some on my face, along with some cuts. Connor walked into the kitchen right after me and tried to hug me but I refused die to what he had done to me. He wouldn't take it so he started beating me over and over. I was struggling to move. He stormed out of the house and that's when I decided to call Niall. I told him that I needed him with me, I was crying down the phone. Niall came in no time. He packed all of my things and put them in his car as I wrote a goodbye note to Connor which read, I can't handle this anymore. You've hurt me too much. I'm braking up with you." She said. All the memories came back from that morning when she called me.
"Is this true Mr Adams?" The judge asked me
"That is all correct your honour" I say

Connor gives me 'your are dead' look and all I can do is grin.

"No more needs to be said. I have all what has happened here on paper written by all the witnesses and suspects of all that has happened. Mr Lewis you will spend 30 years in prison for now, it may be extended after I have spoke to other judges. Take him away" The Judge said and that's what the police officers did.

"Mr Adams"
"Yes your Honour?" I said
"When I read through all of the papers Miss White gave in, you have no reason to be punish, you need to be rewarded" He said. I smiled and looked over at Olivia and she looked right at me. We made eye contact and we both smiled.

"Case closed" the judge slammed his hammer on the stump and walked out.