Chapter19

Evie

I walked into the dinning room and there lied Oliva, blood everywhere. Her body was coverd in cuts, bruises and blood.

"OLIVIA!!" I screamed as I ran over to her, as soon as I reached here I dropped to my knees. Reece came running in and as he got next do me de dropped next to me.

"Reece call the ambulance!" I screamed and that's when Niall and Emma came running in.

"Some one get me a towel!" I shouted

Reece

"OLIVIA!" Evie screamed from the dinning room. I ran into the dinning room to find Olivia lying on the floor with blood everywhere. Evie was on her knees next to her doing something that I couldn't see. I dropped to my knees right next to Evie and took off my hoodie and tried to cover some of her cuts.
She had cuts all over her body and face as well as bruises. Evie held her head with a cloth but soon got dirty.

"REECE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Evie shouted. I got up and called the ambulance station.

"Ambulance please" I said in a rush.
I told them everything and they said they are on their way.

Niall

I ran into the dinning room followed by Emma. I looked down at the floor and saw Olivia lying there, her head was bleeding as well as her body. She had cuts and bruises that covered her head to toe. I froze in my spot and it felt like my world had just fell apart. I didn't know what to do, I'm just standing here watching the love of my life slowly loose hers. This can't be the end. I need her in my life. She makes me happy. She makes my life worth living. She is the light to my day. She is the star to my life. She's the other half of me. I can't loose her.

My thoughts got cut off as I got moved by a paramedic and another 3 ran to Olivia and started to work on her. Another 2 paramedics came running in with the ambulance bed. They put her on a stretcher and put her on the bed.

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" I screamed as they said " We need to get her to the hospital quickly, she's loosing to much blood, if we don't do something now she'll pass". They took her out the doors and into the ambulance. Reece came next to me as the paramedic asked me if I wanted to come in the ambulance with her. I quickly ran into the ambulance followed by Evie. Reece and Emma got into my car and i'm assuming that they are going to the hospital.

We soon pulled up at the hospital they rushed Olivia inside. Me and Evie ran to follow them to where they were going. They took her straight into surgery. About 1 hour later they bought her back and she had all sorts of bandages all over her. They took her into the room opposite where me and Evie was sitting.

Reece

I quickly got into Nialls car followed by Emma. I jumped into the car as Emma did the same and pulled away. I quickly went home and got some cloths and rushed to the hospital. 1 hour later we finally pulled up in the hospital carpark. We both jumped out the car and started to run hand in had. We ran through the car park and through the doors, it seemed like we was running in slow motion. We finally got into the reception and went straight to the desk.

"Olivia White" I said

"Room 448"

We ran to the stairs and started to run up them instead of waiting for the lift. We finally got to the fourth floor and ran through the double doors. We kept running, turning corner after corner until I saw Niall and Evie. We quickly ran up to them. Niall had tears running down his face as well as Evie. I have never saw Niall like this, ever. I brought him into a hug as Emma did the safe to Evie and now we was all in tears.