Chapter 47

Niall

Mom came running through the stair doors and straight to me.
"Niall" She says as she pulls me into her arms
"Mom. She's pregnant" I say
"What? how many weeks?" She asks
"they said about 3 weeks in. Mom she's still in surgery. They are trying their best to get to every injury that Olivia has, but it's more difficult with her carrying a baby" I say as I start crying more and more.
"Oh Niall" She says. I look up to her and she's crying.
"Mom. Could she loose that baby?"
"I'm not sure darling. Hopefully not" She says

-----------------------------------------------------

Me and Mom have now been sitting here for 5 hours and she still hasn't came out of surgery. How could she hide this from me? Did she even know she was pregnant? Dad bought Bella and Ethan 5 minutes ago, they are all down stairs getting us all warm drinks.

"Erm. The family of Miss White?" A Nurse said, and my heart dropped. She only has Bella and Ethan but they can't go.
"Yes?" I said as I stood up
"Which may you be?"
"Her boyfriend, soon to be husband" I say, I look back at mom and she has a confused look on her face
"Come with me" the nurse says. We enter a office.

"Miss White is in a very fragile state. She will have to stay in hospital for a couple of months" She says
"Okay. And the Baby?" I ask
"The doctors did the best they could. Miss White is still carrying the baby" A wave of relief came over me.
"May I see her?" I ask
"She has only just woke up. Just be careful around her" She says
"I will" I say.

She gestures me to follow her. I follow her down corridors until we reach room number 456. She pushed the door open and walked in. I slowly walked in behind her.
"We have someone to see you Olivia" She said to Olivia. I walked over to the bed and I had to hold back the tears. She looked so broken, so fragile.
"Hey" I say as I sit on the chair next to the bed.
"N-niall?" She asks
"Yes baby?" I say
"W-what h-happened?" she asks, even her voice sounds fragile
"You got hit by a car darling. But you'll be okay. I promise" I kiss the back of her hand and place it In mine.