Chapter 2

Niall

I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. Being with Liv is the best thing ever. I feel bad that I didn't call her but that would of ruined the surprise.
After Lilly (Livs mom) had told me that Liv was panicking about me, I couldn't help the warmth that filled my heart.
Liv is my best friend but I want to be more than friends, but if I say something it will ruin our friendship.
"Liv has been talking about you non stop Niall like I'm sure that's why Bella and Ethan have been out most of the time" Lilly says jokingly.
"I'm sure that's not true, my toots is amazing" I reply and place my arm around Liv's shoulders.
We're snuggled up on the Love sofa whilst Lilly is in the open kitchen making tea which smells really nice.
I need to tell her how I fell I can't keep it in any longer.
"Liv".
"Niall?" She reply's
"I erm need to tell you something"
"Okay, me too"
"Liv, I know that we've been best friends all of our life, but I want so much more than that. I love you liv"
A smile appears on her perfect pale red lips.
"Niall, I love you, I want to be more than friends".
Livs words took me off guard but I'm over the moon that she feels the same way.
"Really?"
"YES!"
We both have a massive laughing fit and snuggle into each other more.
"Liv?"
"Niall?"
"Liv, will you erm g-g out w-with me?"
"YESSSSS!" She shouts a bit to loud which causes her mom to look at us with a confused face.

Olivia
I can't believe that I'm going out with Niall, after years and years of being best friends we are together.

I remember one day in nursery where me and Niall got married

Sitting at the dressing up box I chose to ware the ballgown wedding dress, Niall sat beside me in a wedding suit. The teacher handed me a bunch of flowers that I didn't know, they looked like daisies but I wasn't sure. Niall got up and I stood too and he got on his knee and asked me to marry him and I said yes. He walked away from me and I felt lonely so I went to follow him but the teacher stoped me. "Liv honey you need to Waite here and then Emma and Emily will come to be your bridesmaids for you" I looked up at her and gave her a nod. Emma and Emily came and the teacher let me walk, but I was only allowed to walk slowly with Emma and Emily in front of me. The class had their chairs making an isle facing the front where Niall stood. They turned their heads and smiles was on their faces as I walked passed. I got to Niall and the teacher was saying something which I didn't hear and neither did Niall because we was pulling faces at each other.
"I am happy to say that Niall and Olivia is married"

"What you thinking of?" Niall asks with a confused face and a dent in between his eyebrows.
"When we got 'married' in nursery"
We both start to laugh and his dimples come out. I love his dimples they are just wow.
"Aww you still remember that's beautiful. Just like you" I can feel my cheeks start to heat up so I quickly put my hands to my face to try and cover it. Niall placed his hands around my wrists and brings them away from my face and I start to pout.
"You do that every time you blush, I find it cute but I would prefer to see your face"
Niall leans in and placed a kiss on the top of my nose.
My mom walks in and announces that dinner is on the table.

Once we are sat down at the table my mom starts to eat her food as well as we do. Mine and Niall's hands are intertwined under the table and my right and his left leg it touching.
"So what's going on with you two?" My mom asks, I don't know if Niall wants my mom to know or anyone to know at the moment but I want to tell my mom because she has always said that me and Niall need to go out and that she would never stop him from coming round to have sleep overs.

"Well erm" Niall starts. "Me and Liv go out" he says and looks down at our hands.
"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN THANK GOD!!" My mom shouts which causes all of us to erupt with laughter.
"When did you start going out? Who asked who?"
" we stared going out as soon as you went into the kitchen and Niall asked me mom" I say because Niall answered her first question.
"I'm so happy for you both. Don't worry your safe with me, I won't tell a sole I promise".

I stood up from the table and collected the plates like I always do to save mom from having to do it and put them in the dish washer and turned it on. I walk back into the room and my mom has a missive smile on her face which makes me really happy to see her happy.
" I love it when you smile mom"
"I know you do baby" she says her smile getting bigger ever second.
She jumps out of her seat and runs towards me and hugs me almost knocking me over.
We stay this way before she pulls Niall into the hug. We stand in the dining room like this for 10 minutes until the door bell rings.
I opened the door to find Bella at the door with tears in her eyes.
"Bella what's wrong? Are you okay? What happens?" Was all that I could say before she wrapped her arms around my waist. I walked is backwards and closed the door and hobbled into the living room with Bella clinging to me. We sit down on the sofa and I run my hand up and down her back to comfort her.
"What happened?"
"J-Jax. H-he's cheating o-on m-me"
"WHAT!" I shout jumping up from the sofa.
"WHERE IS HE BELLA"
"H-he's a-at the park".
"THAT'S IT IM GOING TO HIM"
I quickly put my shoes on and as soon as I'm about to go out the door Niall stops me.
"Hey hey, calm down toots"
"Niall I need to go to Jax"
"No you don't liv, it's not worth it"
"He cheated on Bella, in her sister, I need to talk to him"
"You need to calm down, Bella is with your mom and they are eating ice cream, Jax will come around and realise that he's made a mistake". His voice is calm and smoothing, I can't help but cry , I place my head on my chest and look down and the floor as the tears fall down my face.
"Don't cry baby, shhh, it's okay"
He places his index finger under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him. He wipes my tears away with his thumb and pulls me into him.
" I hate seeing her upset Niall"
"I know you don't, neither do I but things like this happen".