Chapter 21

Olivia

"I'm not ready to say goodbye Reece. I love here" I heard Niall say. I knew that I could fight this.
I gripped Niall's hand with mine as I could feel myself waking up.

My eyes started to slowly open, everything was blurry and my body hurt. I could only see Niall, no one else.

"N-n-n-I--a" I tried to say, but its hard after what ever happened.

"Baby! it's okay i'm here. I'm not going anywhere" He said, he had tears running down his face.

The next thing that I saw was nurses surrounding me.

"Miss White can you hear us?"
"Yes" I answered
They continued to do things. They came to a stop and walked out the room leaving me and Niall alone.

"I missed you so much baby you don't understand I missed you. I don't think that I would of been able to cope without you. I am not ready to say goodbye and I don't think that I ever will. I love you much. You know, I know that I am so in love with you.
You are not leaving me until you become Mrs Adams" Niall said and at this point I had tears falling from my eyes. I know how much he loves me and he knows how much I love him. He has just said that he wants to marry me one day. I can't believe this. One day I might become Mrs Adams and have a life with Niall!