Chapter 32

I stepped out of the car. This is the place, the place it all happened. The place they call home. The place I call hell.

I walked up to the front door with Louis holding me close to him. He unlocked the door and pushed it open. I took in a deep breath as I stepped in. The door closed behind me and that's when I started to feel my heart brake. I looked in front of me to see Niall kissing another girl, the girl who is not me. My hands flew up to my mouth as I saw the ring on her finger, Niall asked her to marry him. OH MY GOD.

"Lou" I said as I put my face on his chest. I can't believe what I had just saw.
"Can we go somewhere please" I said, I couldn't stand here anymore.
"Come on" he said as he pulled my up the stairs.

We entered one of the room that was not mine or anyone elses, it was a spare room.
"i'll go and get all your things, they are already in boxes" Louis said then he diapered.

My things are already in boxes, well looks like he's moved on then, waite I already knew that. This is going to be really difficult. I'm living in the same house as my ex and his new wife-to-be. God help me.

20 minutes passed and all of my things were in the room, well my new room.

"Louis how am I meant to cope like this? Niall's getting married to who ever that girl is and I'm living in the same house as them" I said as we started to put all my cloths away.

4 hours later

Everything is now put away and the way I want my room to look like. I still can't believe it. Maybe we could be friends the way it used to be. Yes that's what i'll try to do.

It's 11pm and i'm sitting in my room watching a random film that's on Netflix, oh and i'm watching it alone too. The movie is okay but it is very weird and it's romace. NOT THE FILM I WANT TO BE WATCHING. I turned of the tv and opened the door. Everyone is in bed and i'm the only one awake. I walked out onto the landing and walked towards the room I knew. Louis's room. I opened the door a little.

"Louis are you awake?" I whispered
"Mmmm" he hummed as he turned on the lamp.
"sorry, I woke you"
"It's okay"

I closed to door and climbed onto the bed.

"What are you doing Oliva?" Louis asked me
"I don't want to sleep alone" I said truthfully.

I slid under the covers as Louis turned of the lamp. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I scooted towards him. I put my head on his chest as he rested his on top of mine.

"Goodnight Lou"
"Goodnight Love"