Chapter 34

Why can't he see i'm falling for him. Why can't Louis see that? It's been 2 weeks since I came back home and I have felt rather strange, it doesn't feel like my home anymore. I don't know if it's because i'm no longer with Niall and that I don't share things with him like we used to do, or the fact that I still haven't talked to him.

i'm on skype to Bella and she's telling me everything and I mean everything.

"Bella what's up?" I asked as I could see a tear fall down from her blue eyes.
"Liv, it's mom. She isn't very well" she sniffled back some tears that were forming in her eyes.
"Bella honey don't cry. I'll get the first flight home to you okay. I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you remember that" I said and she nodded, I ended the call and shut down my laptop.

I opened the wardrobe and got out my suitcase. I put it on my bed and started throwing clothes and all other bits in.
This is going to be fun. I need to sneak into Lou's room and get my other things. I quickly run into his room and grab my hair brush and hair dryer, I then run back into my room not bothering to close the door behind me. I throw more clothes into the suit case and into a duffle bag.

"Erm where do you think you're going?" A voice came from the door, I looked up to find Niall.
"Niall this isn't the time. I need to get the first flight back home. There's something wrong with mom" I say as I zip up the suitcase and duffle bag.
"What?"
"My mom's really ill Niall! I need to get home as soon as possible!" I say as I push passed him and make my way down the stairs.
"I'll come with you! I'll just pack some cloths!" Niall shouted from the top of the stairs, this is the last thing I need.

"Olivia!" Louis said as he ran towards me
"Louis"
"Where you going?"
"I need to get home Lou. My mom's really ill" I said as I opened the front door
"I'll come with you"
"Niall's coming" I shout as I make my way down the front step
"No i'm coming with!"
"Lou you stay here. I need someone to look after the house!"
"Fine"

I opened the car and put my suitcase and duffel bag in just as Niall started running towards the car.

"Ready?" he asked
"Ready" I replied and we jumped into the car after he put his suitcase and duffel bag in the car.