Chapter Six

Beyoncé:

I looked around at the lively party and immediately spotted Jay, TyTy and two others at a table. TyTy waved me over and I smiled walking towards them until Eva sprung out of nowhere.

"Beyoncé! I'm so happy you came!"She hugged me a bit too tight squashing my boobs.

"Well the club can last one night,"I smiled. "I brought y'all a gift,"I handed her a gift bag with vintage wine.

"Thanks but I told you not to outdo me!"she joked.

"I can't help it!"I held my hands up laughing with her until she walked off

"I can't help it!"I held my hands up laughing with her until she walked off. "I'm always outdoing somebody,"I mumbled continuing to Jay and TyTy.

"Mrs Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter! Ten years later and you still haven't changed,"TyTy stood up as we hugged.

"Ten years later you haven't grown an inch but have the nerve to still be calling me that name,"I threw back making the others laugh.

"I like you already. The name's Bleek,"I hugged one of them.

"I'm Kanye and I'm single,"I hugged the other one.

"Yeah you thirsty too,"Jay spoke. "You look beautiful Bey,"he looked me up and down.

"I know,"I looked around. "Where's Elijah?"

"Not here. Why don't you sit with some real niggas instead?"TyTy patted the seat next to him and I shook my head smiling.

"Look Bey can I talk to you?"Jay asked.

"About what?"

"You know what,"he stood up. I rolled my eyes looking away.

"Don't do my boy like that Bey. Kiss and make up so he can smile again. Nigga been frowning all week,"TyTy laughed.

"Alright then, just for you,"I grinned grabbing my drink and walking with Jay.

It was at the hotel so I already knew we were going straight to his suite.

Once again the elevator ride was silent. We just gazed at each other. He looked real fresh with his clean trim and sharp suit. I came to slay because I wanted Jay to notice what he was missing out on all these years he fucked up.