Chapter Thirty Four

Jay

I gave Bey long strokes as she gripped my neck and moaned lightly in my ear.

"Shit,"I grunted. Bey pushed me down onto my desk and began riding me. I watched her hip movements control her every move as she looked down into my eyes.

"I'm about to cum,"she moaned and I thrusted upwards matching her movement. As I felt her juices trickle down I busted inside her and laid back on my desk. Bey got off the top of me and grabbed her jeans from the floor.

"Who's picking up Shaq after his basketball practice?"I asked her getting up and pulled my jeans up.

"Kelly. She wants to spend time with him so she's dropping him off at 6pm,"she explained and I nodded. Once I got myself together my phone started ringing and I checked to see Eva's name on my phone. I kissed my teeth and threw my phone onto my desk.

"Eva?"Bey guessed and I nodded. "You're struggling in that house aren't you?"she wrapped her arms around me and I sat back on my desk as she stood between my legs.

"I'm tired Bey. I can't stay there and the longer they stay the harder it is for me to break up with her. I woke up and her mama was in our room vacuuming the floor. I couldn't even get out of bed and Eva just lets them roam around the house with no respect for privacy,"I vented.

"So how are you going to handle it? You pay the bills so you have a say when it comes to your house,"I sighed and laid my head on her chest.

"I might just stay at the hotel if they won't leave. There's no available rooms at the hotel for anybody and they didn't think things through when they all boarded a plane here. I'm trapped in my own house and I can't deal with it,"I decided. "You coming to the grand reopening tonight? I need you there,"I looked up and she thought about it.

"Why? I don't want to deal with any Culhane trying to fight me in the club. Esther is a bitch,"she rolled her eyes.

"Still. Kelly can drop Shaq off at the hotel and she can come too. I need y'all tonight. It's a big night for me,"I pleaded.

"Alright. I'll tell Kelly but we won't stay the entire night because of Shaq,"she finally agreed and I let out a sigh of relief. The longer I stayed around Eva's family the most frustrated I became and I needed to be surrounded by other people so I wouldn't go crazy. I knew they'd all show up at the grand reopening so I wanted my people there to support me.

"Thanks baby,"I kissed her lips.

"'Baby'?"she frowned pulling away in confusion as to what I said.

"It's a habit Bey. I've called you 'baby' for ages it's just instinct,"I tried to brush it off. It was actually just natural for me to call Bey names like that, especially when we were getting along and doing fine but I didn't mean for it to come out. Lately I'd just been gravitating towards her more and more yet I was being held back with a rope by forces like Eva, her family and so much more.

"Mhm,"she perked her lips up. "Imma see you later and text you when we've dropped Shaq off at the hotel,"she slid off my desk and I chuckled.

"Alright, I'll have someone order him food when he gets there,"I told her and she nodded.

"Bye baby daddy,"she blew me a kiss.

"Bye baby mama,"I winked at her. When she left I took to tidying my office after the three rounds Bey and I had.

Tonight was an important night for me because the club had been shut for over a month and it was always one of my dreams to open a club. Eva's family were suffocating me and I couldn't bear to have them engulf me at the club too or else I'd just lose it.