14.

(a/n: get ready)

•Alanna•

The next day, I seriously debate on whether I go to school or not. I wasn't in the mood for anything but I figured it's Friday - I just have to make it through the day.

When I got home last night, I found my phone on top of my bed and Mikey was gone. I felt kind of bad about how everything went down... But I was hurt, hell I still feel a hole in my heart. A Mikey shaped hole.

On top of that, Chance wouldn't answer my calls. So I pretty much fucked up everything.

"Did you hear?"

"About Mikey and Laura?"

"Yeah! I'm totally in shock. I really thought him and Alanna had something going on this whole time. But I guess not."

"You want to know what I heard? I heard that he cheated on Alanna and that's why they haven't been hanging out lately. Best friends my ass."

I slam my locker shut, causing the two girls to pause and look at me.

"Oh my God, Alanna. We're so sorry. Are you okay?" the blonde, named Zoe, asks with a fake caring tone.

"I'm fine," I answer back monotonously.

Her friend Georgia smiles just as fakely, "You poor thing," and then they both walk away, continuing to whisper little lies.

I sigh and turn to head to class, but I see Reyna across the hall. She was in what seemed to be a deep conversation with Michael. I hesitantly walk over there since we still haven't made up yet.

Their harsh whispers come to a stop when they take notice of me.

"Lana, hey," Michael beams suspiciously.

"Hey Mike. Hey Reyna," I reply softly.

She rolls her eyes and doesn't say anything back, turning her attention to Michael, "Are you walking me to class?"

I frown and Michael glances between the two of us, "Um..."

It's clear that he doesn't want to have to pick sides but apparently she doesn't care.

She scoffs, "Wow I see how it is. Your friendship with Mikey went to dirt and now you're replacing him with Michael, desperate much?"

My eyes widen in shock and my jaw drops. Is she being serious?

Michael chokes and coughs awkwardly, while I narrow my eyes at her, "Are you serious?"

"Don't act innocent. I bet by tomorrow you'll be going around claiming you're in love with Mike. You've always been the pathetic girl going after guys that she can't have," she spits at me.

Michael glares at her, "Rey stop. You're being ridiculous."

"And of course you'd stick up for her. You always do. Did you know that he's in love with you, hmm? All this time you've wasted on Mikey who could care less about you. And Michael's in the same boat with you. But I guess that's how the universe works in its own fucked up way," she laughs bitterly.

Michael inhales deeply and rushes past her, knocking his shoulder into hers. And I try to process the tea that she just spilled.

A crowd has now formed and everyone is staring at the two of us, some watching as Michael moves further down the hall and away from us.

I glance around nervously and meet Mikey's eyes, who looks at me intently.

Reyna smirks, "Does it hurt?"

I sigh, "Does what hurt?"

"Knowing that you fuck up every relationship you could possibly have with someone. Now you have no friends," she shrugs carelessly.

"You're being a bitch," I state.

"Maybe. But at least you're finally getting what you deserve."

"Why are you doing this?" I ask quietly, so that no one can hear. At this point I feel kind of defeated.

"Because you need to realize that you are a horrible friend. And you wonder why Mikey never wanted to be with you. Everybody knows you love him. Oh and I know you're probably really sad that he got somebody knocked up that isn't you. But why would anyone want to be with you?" she laughs again as Laura and her minions join her side.

Laura looks down at the floor instead of joining in like everyone else, which surprises me.

I feel my eyes watering and the walls start to close in on me; at least that's how it feels with all of these eyes on us and the laughter bouncing off the walls. So I take off running and find myself in the girls bathroom with my back against the door.

What the hell just happened?

(a/n: this chapter had a lot going on. lmao

michael loves alanna? whaaaat 😨 did y'all see that coming 👀 cause i didn't {hehe jk}

opinions on reyna? lol

laura didn't join in on the 'fun' hmm?

what will mikey do now? 👀

how bout alanna?

questions questions questions 😂 speaking of, does anyone have any questions?)