Practice

Jessica's POV:

As I waited for coach John to respond at my mini argument, he went out and called Jonathan, GREAT!

"Ok so here is the deal." Started coach John " since I forgot to cancel volleyball practice and the football team is here why don't we just have a mini game of volleyball so the girls could practice, and after the 'game', the boys could play football and that way they could get the pointers they need"

Oh oh! that is not good. So after coach said that our "conversation" went like this:

Me: no, no, no we can't play volleyball and have the boys watch us!!

J: she is right football team will not be able to focus and that will be spending our time!

Me: oh so you think watching volleyball is spending your time. well, so is joining the football team just to get know.

Coach: LEAVE it here. it's going as I said and that is final!

With that I stomped out of coach John's office and went to gather the group for our breaking news.

"Okay girls, we have some bad news. were going to have to play in front of the football team" I said

I just got groans and fines in return.

" Okay, um volleyball girls let's get this show on the road." Said coach

The group was divided into half so half vs half pretty much.

Let the games begin!

Jonathan POV:

"Okay volleyball girls let's get this show on the road" said coach.

To be honest I was angry that we had to share our practice time with the volleyball team. but hey at least I get to watch Jessica play in those fine shorts.

The game went on and I have to say Jessica was pretty good, no she was great. Her team ended up winning I believe it was 6 to 4.

Anyway it was the football team to show of what we got.

A/N:

OMG I'm soooo sorry for the late update guys. just been dealing with some problems. I will try my hardest to update tomorrow. so sorry it's short but yeah.

Love you guys

~maddie 😘