THIS IS ME

THIS IS ME

Written by

FINN

-------------------------------------------  

BLURB

Have you ever felt that if you moved, the world wouldn't move with you? That if you took a step, everything you knew would change?­­

Peter Stone, a seventeen-year-old boy, felt this every day. The weight of a decision—of a truth he was still trying to accept.

However, Peter would have to learn how to face his fears, even when they come around in a way he least expected.

-------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2022 by Finnegan Tomlin – FINN 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which is published.

DISCLAIMER
This book is a work of fiction. The characters, events, and places are all a part of their own world and have no correlation with real-life. The events of this book are all made-up, and in no way, intentionally, reflect my own or any other person's life.

WHERE TO BEGIN WITH THE DEDICATIONS
To the monster under my bed. There is not a lot of room, so I assume you are only a child... I am not ready for that responsibility.

I'm sure there are other people that want this book to be dedicated to them... but I'm a very spiteful person.

-------------------------------------------

COMPLETE

-------------------------------------------

NOW... ENJOY!

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3