THREE

Narrators POV

Its officially been one week of school. Sammy has gotten closer to her new friends at riverdale high. Currently, the girls and kevin are at veronica's watching 'the conjuring'.

"Don't you dare go in there!" Kevin was frightened and covered his face with the blanket. "Quit being a little bitch, kevin" sammy smacked Kevin's arm.

"Says the girl who is scared of the teletubbies" Kevin speaks from under the blanket. "Eveyone I know is scared of them and this movie isn't scary" sammy defends herself. "She's not wrong kev" betty agrees with sammy.

"I can't bare to watch this anymore how about we just talk about boys or something?" Josie suggested. "Thats gay" sammy rolled her eyes.
"Alright then, lets start with male celebrities" Veronica turned off the TV and started the conversation.

"Who else thinks shawn Mendes is not from the planet?" Kevin asks them. They all raise their hands and start laughing.

"He can give me stitches anytime" sammy winks at them. (Facts)

"Aren't most of you in a relationship?" Josie asks them. "Kevin,Veronica,betty, and cheryl" sammy nits her eyebrows together. "They'll never know" they all say except for the two single ladys.

"So sammy I heard that you were with sweet pea before, what was that like?" Betty wiggles her eyebrows. "Rough sex and cuddling was great" sammy drinks from her soda. "Do you think you two are gonna make up?" Veronica nudges Sammy's arm.

"I don't think so, I think me and him both know if we get back together things won't be the same" sammy shakes her head.

"So since y'all aren't getting back together, do you plan on getting with someone else?" Josie asks. "I don't plan to" sammy replies back.

"Maybe we should talk about something else, we don't wanna get sammy uncomfortable" cheryl suggests so her bestfriend doesn't have to feel uncomfortable. "Yea let's talk about Halloween" Veronica smiles.

The girls and Kevin talk about Halloween and were talking about throwing a Halloween party.

The next day

Sammy was late to school, which was no surprise. She was walking and texting toni at the same time when some boys were running in the halls. One of them bumped into her and caused her to drop her phone. And it had to be the god him self. Reggie Mantel.

"Watch it speedy gonzalez" she yells at him while picking up her phone. "Sorry I-" reggie froze when he realized he was talking to the girl he was supposed to make fall in love with him.

He didn't realize it but he was staring at her. Admiring her.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She says with a rude tone. "Sorry I didn't realize I was staring" he gulps at her rude remark.

"Yea whatever" sammy trys to walk away but reggie stops her.

"Hey I'm reggie by the way" he introduces himself. "Nice to know" she just wanted to get to class but he wouldn't let her.

"What's your name?" He asks her. "If I tell you will you leave me alone?" She crosses her arms. "Maybe, only if you tell me your name" reggie tells her and raises his eyebrows.

"Sammy Santiago" she tells him her full name. "Cool to know but-" sammy walks away and leaves reggie standing in the middle of the hallway. "You know it's rude to walk away from someone who is talking to you!" He yells at the serpent.

She flicks him off while she walks to her class and smiles to herself.

Toni's POV

"Sweet pea, what did you do?" Fangs tells him. "What do you mean, I didn't do anything!" Sweet pea looks at me and fangs. "I saw you take my cologne from my locker" fangs points at him. "Naw I didn't" sweet pea makes a evil smile.