TWENTY- NINE

Sammy's POV

"Give me one more kiss" Reggie tells me. "We literally just made out, you've had enough" I put my hand on his chest and giggle. "Please? I'm gonna cry if I don't get one" he says in a baby voice. I sigh and nod and he has a goofy smile.

He leans in and kisses my lips then my cheek.

"See you at school, love you princess"

He walks away and goes to his car.

We were behind pop's seeing each other. He was going to school and I was supposed to meet josie and archie at pop's. I waited for them and they arrived with happy faces.

"How about we skip class, catch a matinee at the bijou?" Archie asks as we walk in.

"I can't afford another absent" I laugh as we sit down.

"Oh, wow, you're sweeter than a strawberry milkshake, arch. But I've got a meeting with our college advisor" josie says. "Maybe we can meet up after school then?" I ask. "Actually, I'm training with mr. Keller, then" archie says.

"Oh. Are there any college scholarships for boxing out there?"

"No. But stepping in between those ropes, it gets me and keeps me in a good headspace. Helps me focus" archie replies. "I forgot about everything else outside the ring" he adds.

I let out a fake cough to let him know that wasn't true because who could forget about me?

"Well, almost everything else" he looks at me and grins. "Appreciate it" I wink at him. "Well, just don't go messing up that pretty face, Andrews. It's growing on me" josie says as she looks at the menu.

"Yeah, I won't be your friend anymore if you get ugly" I say sarcastically. He laughs and so does josie.

"You're too much sammy"

School

"Dude, why am I the only girl here?" I ask the serpents. "Because you're the only loyal girl around here" fangs says and rolls his eyes.

"Where the hell is everyone else?" Jug says as he walks into the room with betty. "Oh, we're down another eight" sweet pea says. "All girls" fangs says. "Where are they all going?" Jug asks. "Turns out toni and cheryl started their own gang" I say in annoyance.

"All girls are definitely doing it. The pretty poisons"

"Apparently I'm a bad friend for not joining" I say. "Wait they asked you to join?" Betty asks. "They asked me to help lead but I'm a serpent by blood and I'm not really built for that. And the gang sounds like one of Cheryl's projects" I say.

"So what do you want us to do boss?" Fangs asks jughead. "Nothing. This is all because I banished toni and cheryl. I just need to talk to toni and get her back into the serpent fold, and the rest will come back too" jughead crosses his arms.

"They need to be reminded what it means to be a serpent" he adds. "I can go with you if you want. I'm her bestfriend and she'll have to listen to me" I say. "Sounds good" jughead says.

I got a text from reggie and opened it.

Reggie❤: your cousins are crazy

Reggie❤: get in the hallway rn. Bring the other serpents too

Me: okay

"Uhh guys the twins are in trouble" I tell the serpents. "What?" Sweet pea asks.

I tell him to follow me and we go to the main hallway to see the twins fighting some guy with blonde hair. People were surrounding them as they fought. Me and sweet pea made our way through the crowd to see them fight.