EIGHTEEN

Sammy's POV

"Oh my fucking god!" I rush over to them and hug them both.

My fucking siblings are here.

I missed them so much.

"We missed you" my brother says while we're still hugging. None of us wanted to let go and I felt safe with them. And that's saying a lot with what's going on with the G&G game.

"I missed you guys too" I say. "Can we let go my hair is going to mess up" my sister says.

Classic eliza.

"I thought you guys were coming next weekend?" I say. "Change of plans and we are staying for a while because they are remodeling our apartment" my brother says.

We brake our group hug and look at each other.

"You've grown" my sister smiles. "I mean the past couple of months have been going better than I thought but lately it hasn't been that great" I explain. "Is it the serpents?" My brother asks. "Is it a boy?" My sister says. "Maybe" I look at her. "Want me to kill him?" My brother says. "No and please don't try to" I sigh. "Whatever you say" he gives me a stupid smrik.

"Tell me everything" my sister says. "But first I think you guys should get checked in y'alls hotel" I suggest. "Oh yeah" my brother says.

We drive to the 'five seasons hotel' and check them in. The place was huge and nicer than I imagined it would be.

"Now tell me" my sister pulls me towards her. "Shouldn't we wait for cody though? Sometimes he can give good advice" I suggest. "Yeah sometimes" my sister says. "Fine but let me just start off with him being a northsider" I say quickly.

"He's a freaking northsider?!"

"Yes he's a northsider" I nod. "Do you not know what family you are a part of?" She asks. "I'm aware" I look down. "Sam you know how are family is" she says seriously. "He's different" I say. "Is he really?" She asks. "He doesn't care about where I'm from eliza" I say. "He doesn't care about none of that stuff" I say.

"Cody's gonna kill him"

"I'm not gonna let him"

"Whatever you say sam"

Monday

I walked the halls looking down not wanting attention. I really wished I wasn't there and instead be with my siblings. But they said they had 'business' to take care of here in town and they needed the twins. Eliza made me come to school because she doesn't want people thinking that her and cody were in town.

"Hey" betty taps my shoulder. "Hey" I give her a fake smile. "Do you mind coming with me somewhere along people?" She asks. "Jug is playing that horrible game and he's become obsessed" she adds. "Yeah and I know people are really getting into this game" I say. "Come with me then" she grabs my arm and leads me to the room were her and jughead write the newspaper for the blue and gold.

"Wow this is way better than south side high" I say as I sit down on the spinning chair. "Sa- hey guys" she was about to say something but then reggie,josie, and Kevin walk in. "What's up" I give the three a small smile. I avoid making eye contact with reggie. But I could feel his eyes on me the whole time betty was talking.

"Hold up, your telling me that my mother was a rule breaking anti- parti activist in high school?" Josie says. "Then her and my dad were together back then?" Kevin says. "I don't buy it, theres no way my old man hung out and did cosplay with lame ass nerds" reggie says. "The story makes sense! How could you guys not get it?" I say out of the blue.