TWENTY-ONE

Sammy's POV

"Just talk to him please?" Kevin begged me.

He's been begging me to talk to reggie for a couple of days now and I'm getting tired of it.

"No!" I slam my locker in his face. "Do it for me" he said and pouts. "If I talk to reggie will you leave me alone?" I roll my eyes. "Yes!" He gets excited like a 5 year old that's getting candy.

"Fine, tell him to meet me under the bleachers"

I say and walk to class.

I had Spanish and it's really easy for me. My race is Hispanic and I can speak Spanish with no problems.

I put my ear buds in and didn't pay attention for the rest of the class period because our teacher was going over stuff I already knew.

Once the bell rang I went to lunch.

"Reggie said to meet him right now" Kevin runs up to me and says. "He couldn't wait until after lunch?" I ask. "Nope" Kevin says and pops the 'p'.

"Fine"

I head outside and go under the bleachers.

"Pssst" I say. "Reggie?" I call out.

I feel to arms pull me into their chest. I turn around and see reggie. Smiling.

Why?

"Don't touch me" I push him away from me. "Sam, I said I'm sorry and to let me explain. Please?" He asks. I nod and he starts to explain.

"She kissed me and pushed me onto the bed. I immediately pushed her off, sam. You have to believe me. I'd never cheat on you"

I purse my lips together and think. My sister said he's new to 'love' and I get what she's saying. But my brother said 'once a fuckboy always a fuckboy' and I also understood what he was saying.

"I want to believe you, reggie..." I say. "Great baby" he comes up to me and trys to hug me but I step back from him.

"What is it?" He furrows his eyebrows. "But I can't. I want to believe you but I think you would have to prove it to me" I say. "Why is hard for you, sam? Don't you love me?" He asks.

Did he really just use that against me?

"Are you really gonna bring that up? Are you gonna use that against me, Reginald?" I raise my voice at him. He clenches his jaw and takes a deep breath.

"Meet me at our spot tonight" is all he says and walks away.

This kid is getting on my last nerve.

I wasn't hungry anymore to go back to go eat lunch. I didn't feel right about anything and a lot was happening.

Archie and jughead left town. Betty is know where to be found. My siblings are trying to find out what hiram is up to. And the twins have court soon.

It's too much.

Reggie's POV

After school I went to the speakeasy for tonight. I dressed myself up before people started to arrive. Everyone was having a great time. Even me, but I still missed sam. I wished she was here with me and ronnie. I felt empty without her. She's my everything.

I love her.

"You good?" Ronnie comes up to me and asks. "Yeah I'm fine" I nod. "Doesn't look like it" veronica says. "Don't worry about me. How are we gonna get the money, again?" I ask her. "I'll play against eleo and win for the house because house always wins" she says.

"Actually I think I'd like to play" we both turn our heads to face sam with the twins.

"What? Did you guys really think I'd not show up? And not support?" Sam says and comes up to us, along with the twins. "You guys came to help?" Veronica asks. "We came to win" both of the twins say.

"What do owe you guys then?" I ask.

"Who says you owe us something? Just because we're part of a gang doesn't mean-" theo says but gets cut off by eli. "It doesn't mean that we want something from you, alright? We just wanna help" he finishes. "That's all we wanted to do" sam says. They walk to the table where elo was at.

"Put me in" sam sits in the chair by eleo. "Who are you, may I ask?" Eleo smriks and looks her up and down. "Sammmy Santiago" she winks at him.

"Oh well then, I've heard you Santiago women are very good at pleasing, if you know what I mean" he reaches over to her and puts his hand on her thigh.

You fucker.

"She's mine" I go up to him and remove his hand from her thigh. "Always has, and always will be" I clench my jaw. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" eleo shrugs. I was about to punch him when eli pulls me back. I go by sam and whisper to her.

"Kick his ass, baby"

She smiles and looks at eleo.

The game was intense at first but sam took the win.

"Thank you for playing" sam tells eleo and walks off.

-----------------------------------------------------

"How are things with you and sammy?" Veronica asks me as we both clean the counter. "I honestly don't know if theres a 'me and sammy' anymore" I sigh.

I honestly don't no anymore. I screwed up and I'm trying to fix it. But knowing her she probably won't show up at our spot tonight.

Yes she will.

"Why do you say that, Reginald?" Veronica asks me.

"You know what I'm talking about, ronni. Don't act stupid"

She glares at me and continues cleaning. Once we finish I leave and drive to our spot.

I waited outside of my car for about five minutes then she finally showed up.

Surprisingly.

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up" I tell her. "Me too but I don't wanna lose what we have" she shrugs. "What do we have, sam? Because lately it seems like you've given up on us" I tell her. She clenches her jaw and says

"Look who's talking. At least I'm not the cheater in this relationship"

Sammy's POV

"Look who's talking. At least I'm not the cheater in this relationship" I tell him.

Sorry not sorry.

"I told you she kissed me! Don't get it twisted, samantha!" He yells at me.

Reggie only calls me samantha when he's mad at me or something.

"I care about you, okay? And I always will. You're my girlfriend! You and only you!" He yells.

"I've never felt this way about anyone and you damn well know it. You know because you're the only person in this dang town that I can trust!" He bangs the hood of his car and I flinch.

"I'm sorry" I say almost in a whisper. "You better be because I don't wanna lose you. Not now, not ever, sam" he comes up to me. I start to tear up and he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'll never do it again, baby" he says while we hug.

"You mean to much to me"

A/n

Wow this chapter was something ig. But the next chapter is gonna effect a lot and I'm not ready🤦🏽‍♀️.

Until next time, peace!