THIRTY-SEVEN

Sammy's POV

Last night was.... how do I put this.... dead. Literally. Betty almost died and while she was being chased by the black hood, she discovered dead bodies around the school.

Reggie has also been acting weird. He's weird but it's different this time. Like he has a secret or something.

But today toni had texted me and wanted me to go to the farm for brunch. I didn't want to go because I get creepy vibes from the farm but I can't say no to food.

"Hey guys" I tell fangs,toni,kevin, and cheryl as I place my tray of food on the table. I take a seat next to Kevin.

"Hey Santiago" fangs smiles at me. "Hey sammy" Kevin says. "Hey girly" toni and cheryl say in sync.

"How've you been?" Fangs ask me. "Well, I miss all of you so much. Since you guys have joined the farm, I've been having some alone time I guess" I shrug and eat an strawberry. "Just join the farm" cheryl says. "In your dreams. I barely wanted to come here" I roll my eyes.

The table gets quiet after I said that. I started to eat my food until toni spoke up.

"How are you and reggie?" She asks. "We're fine" I say without looking up at her. "And sweet pea?" Fangs asks. I look up at him and clench my jaw.

Does fangs even care about sweet pea still? He literally left sweet pea  without an explanation. Sweet pea was heart broken and didn't go to school for a few days. He didn't even go to prom because he didn't want to see fangs and kevin together.

Part of me believes that sweet pea might have feelings for fangs and I respect that of course.

"How about you go ask him yourself?" I ask. "Maybe bring Kevin with you" I say with sass. "Okay, what is she talking about fangs?" Kevin turns to fangs.

"Yeah fangs, what's going on?" Cheryl asks.

"I-" fangs didn't know what to say so instead he left the table.

"What a bitch"

I felt my phone vibrate so I checked what it was.

Reggie❤: meet me at pop's

Me: I'm at brunch

Reggie❤: just come
Reggie❤: ^hehe get it?

Me: what a perv
Me:omw tho

"Um it looks like I've caused enough so I'm just gonna go" I say and leave the table. Kevin was calling my name but I ignored him and ran out of the building.

I got on my motorcycle and went to pop's to meet reggie. Reggie was leaned up against his car, waiting for me.

"What's going on?" I ask him as I hug him. "Veronica said she wanted to talk to both of us" he says as we pull back from each other. "Let's go then" I say and grab his hand.

We walk inside and go to the booth she was waiting for us at.

"I asked you two here because I'm pulling off my biggest con yet and I need my biggest con man and woman to do it" Veronica tells me and reggie which causes both of us to smrik.

"I feel so honored" I say. "Haven't we learned our lesson about mixing business with relationships?" Reggie tells Veronica and me. "Mmmm. The business is taking down my father. So are you two in?" Veronica asks and sips her coffee.

I look over at reggie and nod, letting him know that I'm okay with helping her.

"For old time's sake?" She asks.