THIRTY-FOUR

Sammy's POV

"S-So do you forgive me?" Reggie asks me. "I don't know, do i?" I lean against the desk and ask.

We were currently in an empty classroom. His forced me to meet him and he used words that made me give in. He gave me a speech about our relationship and he apologized. He even gave me a bouquet of Roses aka my favorite flower.

He really does love me, funny.

"Are you seriously going to ignore the fact that I missed the first day of basketball try outs just to be with you? And I went out to buy you flowers?" He raises his eyebrow. "That's not what I mean, reggie. I appreciate the effort and I love the fact that you'd give up sports for me-" he cuts me off.

"Exactly! And I understand what I did wrong, babe. Just please forgive me? And let's put this behind us, my love" he gives me a look. A look of hope.

"I forgive you, reggie. Now can you stop being a baby and walk with me to the lounge?" I ask. "Anything for my princess" he smiles and winks at me. I giggled when he called me princess and do did he, probably because of how I giggled.

We walked hand-in-hand to the lounge. People gave us weird looks but as always we ignore them.

As we entered the lounge, the core four were sitting down and having a conversation. Me and reggie gave them a small nod. I avoided looking at archie but I could feel his eyes on me.

"You guys should sit with us" Jughead suggests. "Um yeah, sure" I say. "But first let me get some chips of my own since jughead doesn't share" I laugh. They do as well as I go by the vending machine to grab a bag of chips.

Food is life.

I put four quarters in and punch in the number of the chips. Hot cheetos of course. I immediately opened the bag once I had it in my hands.

I went back to sit with them after I got my chips. Reggie pulled me towards him and placed me on his lap. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he grabbed a chip from the bag.

"How rude" I say, pretending to be mad.

"Anyways what were you guys talking about?" Reggie asks. "I was about to tell them about a boxing match actually" archie scratches the back of his neck.

Archie explains about an upcoming match that is happening this weekend and how he wants ronnie to help the guys at the gym out with getting them set up.

"I'll see what I can do, arch" she smiles at him. And then cheryl's voice came on the entercom.

"Good morning my dear riverdale high constituents and comrades. A lot of you have been asking about the farm's student advocacy group. Well, Here's the skinny. Sign up sheets are posted throughout the school. The club is open to all students. Where the one become many, and the many become one. So uncap those pens, sharpen those pencils, and sign up! A little birdie told me it's what all the cool kids are doing!"

And as if on cue. Her,fangs,Kevin and Evelyn walk past the lounge.

Creeps.

"Great. Now we officially have friends in a cult" I say. "That's what I've been saying!" Betty agrees with me. "Invasion of the body snatchers continues" Jughead says. "So let me get this straight, the reason cheryl is all-in on the farm is that she gets to see and talk to jason?" Veronica asks.