THIRTY-TWO

Sammy's POV

"You didn't have to quit your job for me, reggie" I tell reggie as we walk down the hallway, holding hands.

"But it felt like I had to. I lost you during the time I've put into working for her. It felt right" he says and sighs. "We're gonna be honest now remember? We talked about this the other night, we are each other's number one priorities" he adds. I nod and smile at him, and he does the same.

"Are you ready for the musical? You've never done it before" I ask him. "I'm totally ready, since you're going to be helping while I rehearse, I'll be fine" he winks at me. "More like we'll distract each other when we're supposed to be doing our jobs" I laugh and so does him.

"Get out of my way geek" reggie tells fangs and pushes sweet pea. "I don't want any trouble" fangs says. "You're gonna die at 3:00 p.m." reggie tells them.

Oh my God, did they just-

"Okay and that too" he laughs. "I should get to the auditorium before the 'cast members' do because Kevin wants me to talk to me about what I'm supposed to do" I tell reggie. "Okay, I'll be there in a few" he says and pecks my lips.

I let go of his hand and walk away, heading to the auditorium.

Not to my surprise, Kevin just wanted me to be early because he knows I'm always late so he made up a lie saying he wanted to talk to me.

Only Kevin.

But then soon him and the others came bursting through the doors, singing.

Only Kevin.

"How extra" I mumble to myself.

Once everyone calmed down, we took our seats. I sat next to reggie and he put his arm around me. Betty and Josie gave me a smrik once they realized that me and reggie are together again.

Archie wiggles his eyebrows and whispers to me "so was there makeup sex?" Which causes me laugh and hit his chest.

Kevin tells me and archie to shut up and focus.

"Greetings Family. Now, before we start today, there's been a slight change to our creative team. You all know Evelyn EverNever has been helping me produce the musical. But I've also asked Evelyn to step-up and be my co-director" Kevin says and Evelyn goes sits next to him.

Not gonna lie that girl kind of creeps me out.

"Yay, so fun!" She says with a huge smile.

Bitch what the fuck?

"What? Kevin, no, you always direct the musical alone" betty says. "Which has been incredibly stressful, betty. Especially after last year's events" Kevin says referring to the accident with midge I was told about.

"Can we just not talk about midge?" Fangs sighs. "No. How about we do a run down of everybody's parts, to catch Evelyn up to speed" Kevin suggests.

"I'm playing Veronica Sawyer, outcast turned Heather turned to outcast again" josie says. "Hi, I'm sweet pea. Um playing JD, Veronica Sawyer's bad boy love interest" sweet pea says. "Well I was just told to be here so..." I shrug.

Did it just get awkward in here or is it just me?

"Reggie Mantle. Aka jock Ram Sweeney. Gonna bro it up with my bud Arch here" reggie says and messes with Archie's hair. "Just two single straight dudes doing some theater" reggie says and I hit his stomach. "I'm kidding, I have a whole beautiful girlfriend right here, isn't that right princess?" Reggie winks at me and smirks.