TWENTY-TWO

Sammy's POV

"Sammy, this is probably the only way" my sister yells at me. "No it's not! I'm not gonna brake up with him!" I yell at her.

Our cartel was having problems and my sister wants me to cut out everything and everyone in my life so they can be 'safe'. Including me.

"I'm not gonna let any thing happen! Don't you understand? I'm not you! I can handle death" I spat at her. "Don't you dare say that, samantha!" She growls at me. "Its true, eliza! It's not my fault harry died in that car accident, okay? No one could have done anything to stop it. So get over it" I say.

Harry was the love of her life. They were together since the 8th grade. My sister was pregnant with his kid at one point but she doesn't like to talk about what happened. Harry died in a car accident when we first moved to San Diego. My sister was depressed and did things that I wish that I could forget.

"If reggie dies, don't blame me" she mumbles and leaves me standing in the middle of my room.

I rolled my eyes and went on my phone. My heart started to flutter when I saw that 'reggie💞' texted me.

Reggie💞: hey baby

Me: hey;)

Reggie💞: wyd?

Me: just finished fighting with my sister, wbu?

Reggie💞: woah, what did you do?

This bitch.

Me: what makes you think I did something?🙄

Reggie💞: because you're the type of person to root for the bad guys

He's not wrong.

Me: you got me there😶

Reggie💞: exactly so what happened?

Me: family drama

Lie.

Reggie💞: I'm family

Me: they've never met you

Reggie💞: they need to

I was about to respond when I get a call from Fp.

"Hello?" I answer the phone. "Hey kiddo, are you busy?" Fp asks me. "No, why?" I replied. "Want to come with me and fred to go get jughead and archie? I bet they miss you a ton" he says. "Yeah, I'll go" I smile at the thought of seeing the two again. "Great! Ride your bike to sunny side trailer park and we'll head off from there" he says and hangs up.

I did as I was told. But before I packed a small bag that had water bottle, my phone charger, and money. I didn't know how long I was going to be out of riverdale so I just took that just incase it was longer than expected.

Fp and fred were talking before we left and I was just there sitting on my bike. Looking around the trailer park.

Its changed since I left my mom.

"You ready, kid?" Fp comes up to me. "Definitely mr. Jones" I nod. We both start our bikes and fred starts his truck.

Hours past and my anxiety is eating me from the inside.

Do jughead and archie wanna see me?

Are they gonna ask me questions?

How many questions?

Have they changed since they've left?

Did they move on from their past lives?

The questions in my head are driving me crazy. I just wonder if things will be the same, that's all.