TWENTY-SEVEN

Sammy's POV

"I could never get tired of pancakes" Eli tells me he eats. "You wanna test that theory?" My brother asks him. "What are you gonna do? Make me eat nothing but pancakes for a day?" Eli asks with a smrik. "Don't test him eli, he'll actually make you do it" Eliza says as she drinks her orange juice.

I've learned to never test my brother the hard way. I remember when I was eleven I tested him by saying that I could take a snake bite.

I was stupider than the twins...

"Hey pop, can we have the check please?" Cody shouts at pop. He kindly smiles and nods.

"So what are the plans for today?" I ask as I drink my lemonade. "We don't have anything, surprisingly but if anything comes up we'll tell you three" my sister says.

"I over heard Veronica complaining about what happened at the speakeasy last week" theo whispers to us. I smrik and so does the rest of my family.

"I'm proud" cody says as he places his hand over his heart. "You really showed them" eliza winks at me. "Good job" both of the twins say in sync. I can't help but blush and smile.

"Awww"

"Shut up"

We all laugh loud which causes people to look our way.

"Hey sammy" archie approaches our table. "Hey twins and-" eliza cuts archie off. "Eliza and this is cody. We're Sammy's older siblings" she says. "I'm Archie Andrews" he waves at them. "How is a good looking guy like you hanging out with my sister?" Cody asks. "Leave him alone. He's one of the good ones" I give cody a mugging look.

He rolls his eyes and I look up at archie.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over for-" cody cuts him off. "We'd love to come over for a movie night" he says. "Actually I wanted to vent with sammy but I guess you guys can come over for a movie" archie scratches the back of his neck. "We'll be there at seven" cody says.

Pop comes to our table and gives cody the check. Cody gets up to pay and tells us to leave.

"It was nice meeting you, archie" eliza says as we get up to leave. "We'll see you tonight" theo says getting up and eli waves at archie. "I'll catch up with you guys" I tell my family as they leave the diner.

"I'm sorry for my brother. He's kind of over protective" I shake my head. "Its fine. Honestly, I'd do the same to you. You're like a sister to me" archie smiles. I smile back at him and place my hands in my pockets.

"Veronica wants to talk to you by the way" he adds. I sigh and look down at the floor.

"Just for a quick second. She wants to apologize"

"Fine"

We both walk to the booth where Betty, Jughead, and Veronica were sitting at.

"Hey guys" I say softly. "Hey Santiago" Jughead says which gave me weird vibes.

"Please don't call me that. I get bad memories" I say referring to reggie. "Sorry, I didn't know" jughead apologizes.

"Sammy, can I talk to you privately?" Veronica asks me. I nod and we both walk to the counter that's a little private to talk.

"I wanted to apologize for me accusing you of shooting my father. I was being ridiculous and I know you nor archie would ever do that" she apologizes and puts her hand on my shoulder. "And I'm sorry for getting between your's and reggie's relationship. I had no right to kiss him" she adds.

She never had the right.

"I accept your apology, I guess. Just keep your hands to yourself next time, would ya?" I shrug her hand off of me and walk away leaving her standing at the counter by herself.