TWENTY-FOUR

1 day later

"We are gonna kill reggie" eli says seriously. "He broke your heart now, we're gonna brake his face" theo adds.

So do I boys, so do i.

I still love him though. I don't hate him, I just feel hurt. All I did was ask for one thing and he couldn't give it to me. But if it was Veronica, he'd jump off a bridge for her.

"Boys, don't. Its gonna cause drama and I don't want that right now. As it is, Cody and Eliza are trying to steal jughead's place"

"Sa-" I cut eli off. "No and if you ignore me, I'll never forgive you" I cross my arms. They both sigh and say "fine".

We walked into school together and everyone look at us weird. I thought the serpents were gonna be the only ones giving us looks, not the whole school.

I walked to my locker with theo and eli following me. Our Chins were up and our serpent jackets felt more visible.

"What's wrong with everyone today? Do we have something on our faces?" Theo says sarcastically. "I hate being watched" I mumble as I open my locker. "Well when you're this hot, you get used to it" eli jokes, which causes me and theo to laugh.

"Well if it isn't the Santiago kids" a female voice says. I turn around and see josie.

"Hey josie" me and the twins say in sync.

"Nice shirt, eli" josie winks at eli and he blushes. "T-Thanks" eli stutters as his cheek turn a light shade of red.

Me and theo look at each other and try to hard not to laugh at eli.

"Sammy, I need to tell you something" josie says seriously. "Can it wait after 3rd period?" I ask her. "Yeah it can, it's very important though" she says and walks off.

Me and theo make eye contact again and start to laugh.

"Oh Shut up" eli says."T-T-T-Thanks" I mock him. "I can't that was to much for me" theo wipes the tears he got from laughing.

Eli stood there being serious which made things funnier for me and theo. Once we calmed down we realized that we were the only people in the hallway.

"Sh'all we go to 3rd period?" Theo asks. "We sh'all" I giggle and we walk to our third period.

We made jokes on our way to class and we were late already, so we took our time.

Once we walked into class people looked at us seriously.

"Sammy, theo, eli" our teacher says. "You're all late!" She raises her voice.

"Oh we're aware" eli nods.

I look around the class room and see reggie staring at me but quickly looks away once he sees that I caught him staring.

He had bruises on his faces and had a frown along with it.

What happened to him? Who did that to him?

Veronica had a poker face on, Betty was writing something in her book. Sweet pea was sitting in the way back with a few serpents.

"Take your seats" our teacher says. I roll my eyes then walk to the back of the classroom with eli and theo to take empty seats.

I didn't care about what the teacher had to say about what we were learning because I was passing this class with no problem.

I pulled out a scratch paper and crumpled it up. When the teacher turned her back to write something on the board I looked at sweet pea.

"Watch this" I whisper. I threw the paper ball at the back of our teacher's head and all the serpents started to laugh.