SEVENTEEN

Sammy's POV

"So he didn't hear what you said?" Kevin asked me as we walked to class. "The stupid dj said something over the speakers and reg didn't hear it, so yea" I nod and sigh. "Well maybe it wasn't the right time" he says.

"Maybe"

"Hey princess" I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Hey babe" I turn around and kiss reggie's cheek. "Ladies first" he moves out of the way so me and Kevin can get into the classroom.

"Did he just-?" Kevin asks me. "Yes,yes he did" I sigh.

"Hey boys" I sit by my cousins. "Hey" they say at the same time.

Reggie sat next to me and patted my head.

"So are we gonna play the griffens and-" I cut my boyfriend off. "No way" I say. He rolls his eyes and looks in the front of the classroom.

The mayor aka Veronica's mom was talking to us about the griffens and gargoyles game.

"So you're admitting that dilton died from playing the game?" Jughead asks. The mayor doesn't give him a full answer but she says 'yes' in some way.

"But where did the G&G come from? How did Ben and dilton get it?" Betty asks. "The game seems targeted at teenagers just like you guys" she mayor responds.

"Umm challenge accepted" reggie says and has a stupid smirk on his face.

Jesus Christ reggie, how am I even with you?

"How are you even with this guy?" Eli leans over to me and whispers. "I don't know" I shake my head. "I can hear you guys" reggie whispers. "I think they know" theo joins.

"Just take care of yourselves"

No duh I'm not trying to die.

"Why are you even thinking of playing that game, reggie? Do you want to die?" I ask him seriously. "Come on, sam. just have some fun" reggie says. "Yeah let's play el diablo's game" I say.

Oops that's my dad's name but none of my friends know that. Only my family.

"Since when have you said 'no'?" He asks me. "Since I've met you, reggie" I say sarcastically.

"Harsh" he pretends to be hurt. "Dude, shes being serious that game is no joke" theo trys to help me out. "Shut up" reggie says. "You shut up if you know what's good for you" I say. "Are you really going to take his side?" Reggie says. "I'm your boyfriend, you're supposed to take my side!" He raises his voice.

I look around and realized that everyone was looking at us.

"You're causing a scene" I say. "Me? You! You and your stupid cousin are causing a scene!" He yells. "How about you say it to my face!" Theo stands up and walks to reggie's desk. "Gladly" reggie stands up. "Both of you stop!" Eli gets up from his desk.

"Aw man I was in the mood for some chaos" jughead says sarcastically. "Shut up" me and my cousins say at the same time.

"The four of you! To the principals office!"

"Way to go, reg" I say and walk out of the classroom. "Let's get out of here, huh?" Eli grabs my arm and asks. I nod and we quickly leave along with theo.

"Hey where do you think you're going!?" Reggie asks. "Um we're going to the office" I say. "But its this way" he says. "Taking a short cut" eli says.

The three of us laugh and kick the doors open.

"Ahhhh" I say breathing in the fresh air. "How about we take a ride to pops?" Theo asks.

"Definitely"