THIRTY

Sammy's POV

"What the hell?" I tell jughead as we walk towards a crowd. There was probably a fight going on but between who?

Jug had asked a kid what was going on and he said it was a fight between the farmies, poisons and gargoyles.

You've got to be kidding.

"Is this a high school or a roger cormen movie?" Jug asks as we get through the crowd to stop the fight. Toni was there too and didn't look so happy.

We stopped the fight and then toni and jughead had to go to the Principals office.

I on the other hand... had other plans.

I was gonna 'talk' to the twins. They've been wanting to talk but I said no. They've tried to earn my love and support back by doing things for me. Being nice to me. And even cleaning for me. After seeing what they're doing for me after these couple of days, I told them I wanted to talk.

I met them by the stairs and once they saw me they smiled.

"Hey sammy" they say in sync.

"Let's keep this short, alright?" I say referring to the 'talk'.

"We're sorry" eli says. "We really mean it and we shouldn't have brought your dad up. We know how you feel about the situation" theo adds.

"I accept your apology"

"For real?" Theo asks. "Yeah and I've been really stressed about certain things and I pushed you guys away, I'm sorry too" I add.

"Don't apologize, it was our fault that we pushed you" eli shakes his head. "Can we hug now?" Theo asks.

I smile at them and nod. We have a little hug but then pull away because the bell rang. We walked to class together side by side.

Later

"Hey sammy are you busy?" Josie asked me through my phone. "Umm not really, why?" I respond as I brush my hair. "Can you meet me at pop's? It's kind of an emergency" she sounds nervous and then I hear a voice in the back ground but I couldn't tell who or what it was saying.

"I'm on my way"

I left reggie's house, yes I'm still at reggie's. His mom doesn't mind and I've gotten closer to her and reggie is happy about that. But his dad on the other hand... I don't forgive people who hurt their kids. Or anyone who hurts reggie.

I rode my motorcycle to pop's and looked for josie as I walked in. I saw her but with archie...

I haven't talked to him after our fight. I've been avoiding him and he's done the same with me.

We're like strangers now.

There was a little boy with them sitting at a booth. The boy looked so familiar but I couldn't figure out where I've seen him.

I stood by the booth and didn't make eye contact with archie.

"You said it was an emergency for YOU, not you and him" I tell josie as I look at archie. "It was the only way you would've came" she says calmly. "Who is the kid anyways?" I look at the boy who look super confused.

"Sammy this is Ricky, Ricky this is sammy"

"Nice to meet you, kid"

"Umm nice to meet you too" Ricky says almost in a whisper. "Where did you two find him?" I ask them as I sit down next to Ricky. "At the boxing gym hiding in a storage closet" archie says. "Where are your parents?" Josie asks him.

"Don't know. Never knew'em" he says as he bites his burger. "How long have you been holding up in that cubby?" Archie asks. "On and off for a few weeks" he simply says.