SIXTEEN

[Three week time skip]

"Baby" I hear reggie say. "Yes, mi amor?" I go up to him and pinch his cheek. "Can we talk?" He asks.

Oh shit what did I do? Or what did he do?

"Um sure" I nod. He grabs my hand and leads me to an empty classroom.

"What do you need to talk about?" I ask him. He doesn't respond.

"Reggie what is it?" I ask again.

"Should I be worried about you and sweet pea?" He asks. "Reggie not this conversation again" I sigh. "Why do you ask these things out of the blue?" I ask. "I just need a straight answer, sam" he says. "I've told you before many times that you don't need to worry" I say. "Should I worry about you and josie?" I say just to get back at him.

"You didn't have to go there" he says with a stern voice. "Well you didn't have to ask me about sweet pea either but you did right?" I say with sas. "I asked because I'm scared" he raises his voice at me. "Scared of what?" I yell at him.

"You don't have to scream" he says with a stern voice.

"I'm scared because the other night I had a dream about you and sweet pea getting back together and he called you baby" he says. "I'm scared of losing you" he looks down at his shoes.

He's scared to lose me?

The biggest player in the school is scared to lose me?

"Reggie" I say so he can look up at me. He doesn't and I lift his chin and we make eye contact.

"I'm not going anywhere" I say. "This past month has been amazing with you and I like being with you reggie" I grin a little.

He spreads his lips apart and is about to speak but I stop him by kissing him.

"Do you feel better now?" I pull back and laugh. "Definitely" he smiles and kisses me again. "We should go" I say pulling away and trying to walk away but he pulls me towards him. "We can stay a little longer, baby" he smiles and starts to kiss my neck.

This bitch.

"Reggie we can't-" I couldn't finish because he started rubbing my ass. Aka my biggest turn on.

"Fuck it" I jump and rap my legs around his waist and start kissing him. "I knew you'd come around" he smiles into the kiss. He sits me down on a high desk and stands between my legs.

I tug on his shirt and he removes it. He starts to kiss my neck and his hands start to roam under my shirt. I knew he wants more so I took it off including my bra.

"Damn" he licks his lips looking at my almost nude body.

He gives me wet kisses on my neck and goes lower. Soon he's unbuttoning my Jean's and tossing them somewhere in the class room.

Yes we're doing this in a class room.

"Reggie wait" I stop him from giving me head.

"We should do this at home not at school" I grab my bra and shirt and start to put them on.

"What? we were just getting started!" he leans back on a counter. "It can wait" I say. "I guess but can I ask you something?" He asks.

"Sure" I say fixing my hair. "Saturday night, my parents are making me go with them to a banquet and I was wondering if you wanted to be my date?" He says putting his shirt on.

"Yeah I'll go" I smile at him. "Alright then" he smiles. "Do you think your parents will like me?" I ask. "They're going to have to like you either way because your my girlfriend. And to be honest with you, I don't wanna be with anyone else" he grabs my hand.