THIRTY-SIX

Reggie's POV

"Baby, are you sure you wanna do this?" Sammy asks me as she puts her bra on. "I mean, I'm down for anything as long as it's with you. But do you really wanna go to LA?" She asks me and goes into my closet to grab some clothes.

"Baby, we're only going to be there for two days then we'll be back before jr prom" I respond. She peaks her head from the closet and looks confused.

"Wait, there's jr prom?" She asks. "Yes and we're going together, aren't we?" I smrik. "Only for you reggie mantle" she giggles. She goes back into my closet and comes out fully clothed.

"You should put some clothes on too" she says. "I like being naked in bed. I feel free" I tell her. "Just put some clothes on you perv" she laughs.

"Don't act like you don't like it"

The airport

"My parents own a house in LA that we can stay in" I tell sam as we walk to our seats. We finally found them and I felt super relieved. I grabbed our bags and put the up for us.

"I call the window seat!" She says in a little kid voice. "Of course you do, Princess" I laugh. She takes the seat by the window and i take the seat next to her.

"What are we going to do in LA?" She asks. "I just wanted to take you there. Why can't I do that?" I raise my eyebrow. "Yes you can do that, reg. I was just curious, that's all" she shrugs. She places her head on my shoulder and I place my hand on her thigh.

Once the plane took off, sam fell asleep but she's always sleeping. So what's new?

"I'm gonna make these two next days the best days of your life, mi amor"

Sammy's POV

I slept through the whole plan ride. Once we got to LA, reggie got us an uber and we went to the house we were staying at. It was super nice and huge.

"Damn, there's even a pool!" I said as I looked outside the huge glass door. "And a hot tub" reggie winks at me. "Let's unpack first then maybe we can have some fun" I place my hand on his chest and smile.

"Bet"

He showed me around the house and then showed me our room. After we changed into our swimming clothes. I wore a red two piece set and reggie wore some grey swimming trunks. He went into the tub before me. I took my time and even made us some margaritas.

I went outside once I finished and brought the drinks with me.

"One for you and one for me" I tell reggie as I get into the tub and hand him his drink. "You know me so well" he chuckles and drinks from his cup. I do the same and keep eye contact with him as I do so.

"Come here, baby" he says, his eyes getting dark. I place my drink on the ledge and so does he. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses my neck.

"You're so beautiful" he mumbles against my skin. I sigh in satisfaction at the way his lips move against my skin. He leaves a few love bites on my neck and the he swiftly takes off my top.

"Reggie!"

He doesn't respond and instead starts to kiss my breast. He plays with my nipples until they get hard.

I start to grind on him and immediately feel his bulge by my heat. He groans and says "don't tease me, babygirl".

And within seconds, our clothes are no longer on our bodys. Once I feel him enter me, my head falls back and I gasped at the pleasure.

"Fuck, you feel so good" reggie moans and starts to move me up and down on his dick. I start moving as well and our hips move along with each other. Moans and whimpers leave my mouth and groans and grunts leave his.

"Fuck, yes! Right there, reggie!" I moan as he starts to hit my g-spot. He thrust harder and the water starts moving faster.

"I'm so close" reggie moans and starts to kiss me. I kiss back and start to feel the sensation in my stomach start to form.

Within seconds, we both reach our highs together. I cum on his dick and he fills me up.

I'm on birth control by the way.

"I fucking love you" I moan and kiss him repeatedly.

"I love you more, baby"

The next day

"Wow, I can't believe we have to leave tomorrow" reggie says as he lays next to me. "It went by quicker than I thought" I add. "I like LA though, maybe we can live here one day" I say. "Sounds like a plan" he winks at me.

"So for prom... did you get us tickets already?" I ask him. "I asked archie to get us some and that I would pay him back" reggie replied.

"My cupcake is the plug"

The next day, back home

"Did you miss me?" Eli says from his kitchen. "Don't you mean, us?" Theo asks and sits on the couch with me. "I Totally missed you two" I say sarcastically. "And I think you two would love LA" I add.

"Its always been a dream of ours to go, we just don't have that advantage" eli explains. "Well, once we leave, we can go to Jersey and then for vacations, we can go to LA" I suggest. "Do you really think we're going to pull that off?" Theo asks.

"Well it should. I'm ready to leave this place, I'm ready to leave riverdale"

Prom

"Wow, we actually dressed the part for prom" reggie says as we went the gym. We dressed up like people from the 'renaissance' era. But to be just a little bit more dramatic, we wore mask. I had a pretty one with purple decorations on it and reggie had an all black one.

"Yeah well, jughead filled me in on what I missed and it sounds crazy" I explain. "Just stay with me and you'll be fine" I say.

Jug told me about the gargoyle king and told me the plan the serpents and the poisons came up with. But just in case, I brought my switch blade that I put in my strapless bra.

"How about I get us some drinks?" Reggie asks.

"Sounds good"

Reggie's POV

"Reggie!" A voice calls my name. I turn around and see Veronica. She had a worried look on her face.

"What is it, Veronica?" I ask. I grab mine and Sam's drinks as Veronica is about to speak.

"I found out things about sammy and they don't sound good" she says.

What's wrong with sam?

"What about sam?" I ask and place the cups on the table.

"Remember CJ? You know the guy that worked with my dad and glady's?" She asks and i hesitantly nodded.

"His real name is cody. Cody Santiago, he's Sammy's brother. And that's not all. I found out she was the one that broke into the speakeasy and damaged the place"

A/n

TEA. That's tuff like super tuff. But this chapter was kinda trashy not gonna lie. And I suck at writing smut but eh.

But until next time,peace!