Chapter 14 Rome

It was awkward as hell, but I didn't waste no time having Ky call Milano for a sit down. After scooping him from Tone's, I let him grab some clothes from his condo across town he used to stay in before he brought the house he lives in now with Nautica. I was sure that nigga didn't feel like dealing with her.

There was no way he had so much as texted that girl and told her what was up. Ky looked irritated as shit when I told him Nautica had shown up to Sha's asking about his whereabouts. The fuckin girl don't know how to talk to nobody either. I'd cut in before Sha could reveal that Ky was shot and over at Tone's and Nautica had gone off. She wasn't trying to hear that we didn't know shit. Sha had almost put hands on Nautica, how bad Nautica was running her mouth.

Who the fuck knows what those two niggas got going and I wasn't about to place me or Sha in the middle of that shit. If Ky wanted Nautica to be with him, she would have been. And going off of how he was sucking faces with Niecy earlier, he had who he wanted at his side. That shit low key had me hot. I told that nigga to be easy with her but I guess Ky just liked to do what the fuck he wanted, regardless.

But anyway, Ky kept his condo as a man cave. Shit, I had one too and a nigga ain't even gonna lie, I used to bring bitches through from time to time back in the day. Shawnee never knew I had it, but I was planning on selling it. The house I brought for Sha and my son was the only place I planned on lying my head. Yup, I've been staying at Sha's since the night I got out. She killing a nigga with this no pussy shit and won't stop reminding me she's only letting me stay until I get my own apartment, but you already know I ain't going anywhere. Other than that, shit had been perfect with us.

When me and Ky pulled up to Milano's, I must admit, I was fuckin impressed. His house was big as shit. He had four or five luxury and sports cars parked in the long driveway and what looked like his security were staggered around the property. Pulling in behind a candy apple colored Maserati, I killed the engine to my Rari. Shit, I was glad I brought this shit instead of leaving it with Sha and taking her whip like I'd started to.

Once we made it to the door, Ky held his arms out like he was getting checked by airport security and one of Milano's niggas patted him down.

"I'm strapped," I told him straight up, lifting the front of my shirt to reveal the gun I had concealed, when he turned to me.

"Well you ain't getting in here with that. No guns are allowed in the house." He folded his arms and spread his legs like he was ready to go if I decided to push past him.

"Yo! Rome, chill. Milano is cool people. You don't need that shit."

This nigga was actin like we both didn't just take a bullet the other day. The last thing I wanted was to get caught slipping again, but I could see I wasn't getting anywhere unless I handed my shit over. So, I did. It was all good. I was two steps ahead and had another one stashed in the back waistband of my pants.

"You'll get it back on the way out." The nigga smirked at me as I eyed him. "Milano's out back Kyron. You know the way."

Me and Ky went in the house which was even doper on the inside. A big ass crystal chandelier hung from the vaulted ceiling and everything in it looked expensive as shit. We went out to the backyard and it looked like the set of a rap video. Women were all over the damn place. Most were dressed in bathing suits, but some of them weren't wearing a damn thing but a smile as they chilled by the Olympic sized pool.

"Oops. Sorry about that, hun," a sexy dark skin chick apologized when she bumped into me. She had an accent she had to Cuban or Dominican or something.

"It's all good."

Baby girl was fine as shit. Her German chocolate skin was damn near glowing and she was thick as fuck in every placed that mattered. Lil mama's face was just as on as her body and the only thing she had on was a thong. Her fingertips lightly brushed up my arm and my dick came to life. As I caught back up to Ky, I couldn't help but look back at her jiggling ass cheeks. She caught me staring and licked her lips then smiled, making my dick jump.