Chapter 25 Tyrell

"Gawwddd damn,"I hissed as I watched the perfect set of bubble shaped cheeks bounce up and down on my dick. Nautica was riding the fuck out my shit in reverse cowgirl and had my mans looking white with how wet her pussy was.

Smack. Smack.

Reaching out, I slapped one cheek and then the other.

"Shiiitt yesss!" Nautica moaned with her head thrown back.

Grabbing my phone, I hit the pause icon on the screen so the Drake song that was playing on my portable speaker would stop. The only thing I was trying to hear right now was all the talking Nautica's pussy was doing.

Picking her up, I flipped her over and slammed her back down on the bed. Nautica loved that rough shit, and fuck, I did too. Sometimes though, a nigga didn't mind taking his time. Interrupting her riding wasn't something I really wanted to do, but I had to see all the sex faces I knew was consuming her face.

Without warning, I pushed her flexible legs back behind her head and rammed my shit back up in her pussy, while my fingers went between us so I could flick and rub on her clit.

You know, I'm one of those niggas who can admit where they're lacking at. I know my shit ain't the biggest, but I could make any bitch I stuck my dick in cum harder than an elephant dick ass nigga any day. You don't have to have inches to get to that g-spot and I made sure my pussy eating skills were incomparable.

"Fuck, Ty! Yeeesss, daddy!" Her mouth was wide open and her beautiful light brown eyes were squeezed shut.

"Shit Nautica! Open your fuckin eyes." Nautica's eyes blinked open and she looked me dead in mine. I don't know what the fuck it was about her, but that shit did something to me. Shit, she did something to me.

"I'm about to fuckin cuummm again!" Nautica's nails dug into my back and the way her pussy was grabbing my shit up almost had me ready to follow behind her, but I wasn't done with her ass yet. Her face contorted into a look I knew would probably make her cringe but I thought it was sexy as fuck.

"Oohhh myyy gooddd!" Nautica let one go and I didn't hesitate to pull out and lower my mouth to her treasure, so I could clean the mess I'd caused. "Damn, nigga! Shit!"

After I'd licked her clean, I went back to it. I needed to pull one more out of her before I let my shit go but that was going to be a challenge with how this shit was feeling.

"Cum for me again, ma." Once I'd licked them, I placed my fingers on her throbbing nub. Not even a minute later, I had her legs shaking and her nails clawing at my back again. Not able to hold out any longer, I released right behind her into the condom.

"Fuck girl. You gone fuck around and get kidnapped serving up good ass pussy like that."

Nautica only giggled briefly before pushing me off of her so she could stick her face into the remainder of the coke lined up on the nightstand. I lived for Nautica's sporadic visits. Crazy thinking about it, but we both been fuckin around for over four years now; well before she started fucking with Ky's punk ass.

Yeah, I may work for Ky but I damn sure didn't respect him. That nigga didn't know what the fuck he had in Nautica, but I did. I saw past the flip attitude she could catch from time to time and I knew behind all that hard shit she portrayed was a broken woman that nobody understood. Nautica had been through some things. She hadn't shared none of it with me just yet, but anyone could see it if they'd just slowed down for a minute and really looked at her, looked into her eyes. Before my moms passed, she'd always said the eyes were the window to the soul. Well, the hurt was heavy in Nautica's.

Yeah, I was on some heavy shit with her. Almost five years was a long time to only be fucking one pussy, let alone pussy that didn't belong to you, but Nautica had me. I love her and was willing to take her any way I could get her. Did I like sharing her? No. Did thinking about her going home to that nigga and letting him stick his dick in her every night bother me? You bet it did. But Ky's days were numbered and I was counting down til Nautica was on my door step for good.

"Shit, I ain't even playing." Her booty was tooted up and I couldn't help but reach between her fat ass cheeks and rub on her sticky twat.

"Mhmm." Nautica widened her stance so my fingers could have better access and I slid two of them inside her wet tunnel. Once I made her cum again, I reached around her to get another condom off the dresser but she stopped me.

"No. Eat my pussy again first, Ty." Lying on her back, Nautica spread her legs wide.

"Pleeeaasee." Her pleading had my dick harder than brick and like a moth to a flame, I went to her. Like I said, my skills were on another level and not even two minutes went by before I had her sweet juices coating my tongue.

"Fuuckk Ty!" I smiled against her twitching lower lips because I had her shaking and shit. "I fuckin love this shit."

I fuckin loved her and I couldn't wait until she was all mine.