Chapter 31 Kyron

"Kyyy!" Niecy whined as pulled her in my lap again, but I couldn't help myself.

The snug fitting white dress she had on had every single one of her curves on display. It was on the shorter side too and my hands couldn't stop rubbing on her soft chocolate legs.

We was out at this Japanese restaurant Milano had taken me and Rome to a few weeks back. Now, I wasn't much of an Asian food fan but the restaurant was dope as fuck and the food wasn't half bad either. The sake shit they served tasted like some damn hot water but that shit got you drunk as fuck.

I had me and Niecy set up in a private room. The tables were low to the ground and so were the seats, and it was sectioned off with with Japanese style sliding doors.

"What up, ma?" Damn. She always smelled good as shit. The cherry scented body wash or lotion or whatever she always had on had become my new shit.

"The waiter will be back with our drinks any minute." She squirmed around on my lap, trying to get back over to her seat next to me. Whenever we went out to eat I liked sitting next to her instead of across from her.

I don't know what the fuck it is with Niecy, but she had a nigga ready to spend all his time and money even though she was stingy as hell with the pussy.

"Kiss me first."

Niecy lower head lips to mine and just like usual, my heart started going off in my chest. I let my hands run through her long thick hair that was all her and my dick came to life. When it jumped so did Niecy.

The waitress cleared her throat as she came in with her blocking ass and Niecy quickly shot into her seat. After placing my sake and some sparkling girly drink Niecy order in front of us, she asked if we were ready to order. All the food Milano had ordered for me and Rome, I hadn't particularly cared for. Sushi wasn't my shit, so I had Niecy order me something with chicken in it and she ordered herself the same thing. Another member of the staff came in and passed out soup and a salad and I immediately put in an order for a fork.

"Scratch that fork," Niecy told the waitress. "He's going to try and use the chopsticks."

Nodding, she collected our menus then left, shutting the sliding door behind her.

"Damn, you must not want a nigga to eat at all tonight." Niecy laughed, showing me the one dimple in her cheek that I found to be sexy as fuck.

"Using chopsticks isn't as hard as it looks." Demonstrating, she expertly scooped up some salad then put it in her mouth.

"Here, babe." Reaching for mine she adjusted them in my hands. "You try."

Niecy got a good laugh in as the little piece of lettuce I first managed to lodge between the two sticks fell back on the plate and the heap I got on the second go ended up all over the table.

"So, you just gonna laugh at a nigga, huh?"

"I'm sorry, babe!" Niecy said in between giggles. "You'll get the hang of it! Try some soup. You get a spoon for that."

Soup really wasn't my shit but I tried it anyway when Niecy fed me a few spoonfuls. That Miso soup shit was aight. I won't even lie. By the time our food was in front of us, I'd downed my first round of sake and had made Niecy take a few shots the my second with me too.

"This place was really nice babe. I've always wanted to come to a place like this."

"I'm happy you're having a good time, ma. You want some desert?"

"I can't eat another bite." Niecy patted her flat stomach.

I'd promised Ms. Lynnette I'd take care of shit with Nautica before I moved forward with Niecy but I couldn't even do it. Sliding the jewelry box that contained the piece my jeweler had been working on all week, I placed it in her lap.