Chapter 27 Kyron

"So you wanna explain something to me, Ky?" Before I could even step all the way in the house, Nautica was on her usual bull shit.

This was exactly the reason why I'd been spending more and more nights away from the house.

"Damn Nautica! Can I make it all the way inside before you start on your shit?" Pushing past her, I went into the bedroom and started stripping out of my clothes to take a shower.

"Hell no you can't! You want to fill me in on this shit!" Nautica damn near threw her phone in my face and I cut a warning glance at her before snatching it up and looking at it. Something told me it was going to be the picture from that paint shit me and Niecy did, and my thoughts were correct.

"Aight." That was all I said before I tossed her, her phone and headed into the bathroom to start the shower.

"Aight!?" Nautica was right behind me. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You out here going on dates with bitches, now? Is that what we're doing shit, Ky?"

My answer was to shrug.

"You know", she continued with her arms folded, and an outraged look on her face, "I've put up with a lot in this relationship. The side hoes, lack of affection. For four years I've stuck by your side and been faithful to you even though you couldn't do the same for me if somebody paid you to do it!" Nautica looked at me funny when I started laughing in the middle of her speech.

"Man go on with all that. Right now, I'm tryin to hop in this shower unless you plan on sucking some dick."

"Excuse me?" Nautica's face was all fouled up and she dropped her hands to her hips.

"You heard what I said. Either you sucking dick or this conversation is over." I looked her in her eyes so she knew I was serious as shit.

"You really must have lost your damn mind if you think I'm about to suck you off right now. You should have gotten the thot box you just left to do it!"

"Suit yourself!" I attempted to get in the shower but was stopped by Nautica tugging on my arm.

"I fuckin hate you," Nautica hissed as she dropped to her knees.

Shaking my head, I watched her take my semi erection into her mouth. Who knew she would really do it? Damn, this bitchwould truly do anything I said, even after being disrespected. Being that I'd had dry dick for almost a week, my balls were heavy as hell, so Nautica's fellatio skills had me nutting quick. Pulling out of her mouth, I sprayed her face with my babies.

The main reason why I've always fucked with Nautica was because she was a freak. Just as I'd spurted my last, she came on the two fingers she had buried in her pussy. I hadn't even realized she'd taken her shorts off. Sliding up in her real quick crossed my mind, but sucking my dick was about all she could do for me. Shit, I couldn't even tell you how she was able to do that, let alone cum at a time like this.

"I bet that bitch doesn't suck your dick like that."

"You're right," I said as I hopped in the shower while Nautica wiped my cum off her face with a towel. "She don't."

"Ky, I thought you said we could talk after I sucked your dick."

"Talk."

"Really Ky?!" Nautica looked pissed but it wasn't moving me none.

"I got some place I need to be, so you better get to talking."

"The way you're doing me right now is so fuckin disrespectful!"

"Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?" Nautica sucked her teeth.

"You're over here acting like I'm the one who just got caught up. I've been riding for your charity dick having ass for years and I can't even get you to take a picture with me for my Instagram, yet you all over The Book with that black, duck looking bitch!"