CHAPTER 8: About That.....

BLAZE

I was really nervous tonight about the party that my sister thought would be a good idea in throwing. Supposedly this was her plan in helping me get with Raynie. In which I'm not sure in how but, I guess it's better than nothing. 

I'm not really a fan of dressing up for Halloween but she insisted I do. So I finally thought of something that was simple to do. I decided that I would be a greaser from the fifties. I don't know why but I like that style. 

My sister on the other hand was a lot like Raynie in that she loved Halloween. So this year, my sister chose the Kill Bill Yellow outfit with blood on them. 

"I like your outfit sis." I comment to her. 

"Thanks. You too." She smiles. 

"I still don't see how this will work." I tell her. 

"You don't have to. Just know that after this works, you let me into the pack and make room for me in the castle." She smiles at me. 

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. 

"Hurry up. You're taking longer to get ready than a girl." She teases me. 

"Shut up." I laugh. 

She leaves the room as I finish putting my leather jacket on while looking in the mirror, I hear my wolf talk to me. 

"Tonight is the night." He says to me. 

"I know." I reply. 

When I walk downstairs, I right away begin looking for Raynie and I finally spot her, she's at the bar ordering a drink and I have to say that I love her costume. She is so talented and she's making me and my wolf VERY excited. When I begin making my way towards her, I notice her walking away and then see her going into the haunted maze of mirrors. So I start making my way towards her. 

While walking in through the maze and trying to find my way, I can smell her scent and then out of nowhere, I hear a growl. 

I begin to pick up my pace the moment I hear her scream and when I finally find her I see the werewolf pushing her back causing her to break the mirror and land on the ground. 

"Seether!" I try and mind-link him but he ignores me and starts to make his way towards her. 

I right away shift into my werewolf and lunge towards him, knocking him down and he quickly pushes me off him with his hind legs and stands tall on his two feet but so do I and because we are both Alpha's, we're the same height. 

"Leave my mate alone!" I mind-link at him. 

"She isn't marked. Besides, She's a filthy human. She's nothing worth keeping around. Except for being my servant in which I intend to do just that. Especially knowing that you want her." He replies. 

"The fuck you will!" I loudly growl at him. 

We both begin attacking each other and getting into a fight and go at it for not too long before I clawed at his chest, causing him to yelp in pain. Then I saw my Beta, Larkin and the rest of my guys come running in just in time when Seether shifts back into his human form, bleeding all over the floor while I begin to shift back as well and Larkin tosses me some clothes. 

"Sorry Alpha. We got here as quickly as possible. This fucking maze is confusing." He tells me. 

"I know. Take him back to the warehouse and put him in one of the cells and I'll deal with him later." I tell them.