CHAPTER 34: The Luckiest Man

BLAZE

It's been a few weeks now and Josephine and her brother Sean have both been trying really hard to get to Raynie but nobody can get past my pack. Plus, I'm not sure if rather or not it would matter now anyways seeing as to how I've been training Raynie everyday now for the past few weeks and she is really bad ass and has caught on to a lot of her abilities and strengths and has adapted to them as well quicker than I had thought. I have a hot as hell bad ass mate. 

My parents have both left for the next couple of months because they both said they needed to go and take care of my uncle who has been sick for a while now and seems to be getting worse. They left a few days ago and to be honest, Raynie, the pack and I have all been taking advantage of it in going around as though this was our castle and I was already the King. 

It was funny a week ago though when Jane and Elijah had announced that they were going to be getting married and Raynie messed around and freaked them out by exploding and yelling out them about how bad she disapproved and everything, however, after both her brother and Jane saw she was kidding, we all eventually shared a laugh together because it was kind of funny to watch how freaked out they were. 

Raynie's and my relationship I feel has become stronger and better than before. We have both put the past in the past and are keeping it there and I show her everyday just how much I love her. I mean, I've technically been doing that since we arrived here but still, I just wanted her to continue knowing. 

Tonight, I made sure that everyone was gone doing their own thing, except for several of my guys helping out with the perimeter's in making sure no one trespasses onto our property, so that Raynie and I could have some alone time, longer than usual. 

We had decided to go swimming in the heated pool that we had indoors and we both swam around and played around together until I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer to me with her wrapping her legs and arms around me as I did to her. 

"Mine!" I tell her while pressing her up against me. 

"Yours." She giggles a little. 

"You are so fucking sexy baby." I tell her while kissing her neck. 

"Thank you, I know." She looks up teasing. 

"I love you." I tell her. 

"I love you too." She smiles. 

We both start kissing and quickly the kiss gets heated as it does most of the time and the next thing I know, I'm holding onto her ass and walking over towards the wall of the pool and press her back up against it while ripping off her swimsuit bottoms and then her top, exposing her beautiful voluptuous breasts and right away begin cupping one of them while moving my mouth over the other nipple, sucking on it and gently tugging on it a little between my teeth but enough to hurt her, then start moving my tongue over it until it's erect before moving on to the next one. 

I feel her start moving her hand down my swim shorts and ripping them off and tossing them out of the pool as I did hers and starts stroking my already hard cock. 

"Fuck me." She tells me as we both begin moaning from the pleasure we're giving one another as I start thrusting my finger inside of her deep and fast. 

"Mmm. I love it when you beg." I grin at her before kissing her sweet luscious plumped lips and wrapping both her legs back around my waist as I thrust deep and hard inside of her wet folds making her gasp and moan out loud. 

"Harder baby." She begs. 

"Mmm. Fuck that's so hot baby." I tell her before placing my face on the side of her neck as I feel her grip my hair tightly as I continue to thrust in deeper, harder and faster into her, feeling her tighten and clench a little around my throbbing hard cock. 

"Fuck baby, don't ever stop fucking my pussy." She moans loudly. 

"Never." I tell her before thrusting inside of her again and capturing her lips with mine. 

Our tongues fight each other for dominance as I continue going fast, hard and deep inside of her, fucking her brains out and reminding her who she belongs to and who I belong to. 

"I fucking love you." She says between thrusts. 

"I fucking love you too baby. Come all over my cock." I tell her between thrust as I pick up the pace even more and continue pounding her pussy more and more while griping on to the pool sides beside her until I do one final thrust and we both come at the same time, breathless and still holding one another for a few moments. 

"Well, we're gonna need to clean the pool now." She says with a smile. 

"Mmmm....." I moan as we kiss each other again and I put my head in the crook of her neck again and she keeps her hand on the back of my head. 

Life couldn't be any better than this. I am the luckiest man alive.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :);)