CHAPTER 21: Marked Forever!!

RAYNIE

I've been moaning in a lot of pain and tossing and turning in bed now as I felt the pain medication that Blaze's mother had given me start to wear off. 

I have been in a lot of pain for the last few days and since the day Blaze left after our fight, I have been wanting him more than I've ever wanted him and his mom has already explained to me about everything that's happening and how he needs to mark me while turning me at the same time because as a human, the process is more than just marking. You have to apparently do both at the same time otherwise, things begin to wear off like they are now and certain 'urges' become more intense. However for right now, my entire body was aching and the pain was intensifying by the minute. 

Then suddenly, the pain began to subside and disappear very quickly as I felt myself being embraced in two strong arms.....Blaze's. Right away, I felt myself become relaxed and melt into his embrace. Then as soon as I hear the door close and notice everyone has left, I look up at Blaze and right away our eyes lock with one another's. 

"I love you and I'm so sorry that I left you." He starts to tell me. 

"I'm sorry too for what I said to you. I know that you would never do anything to hurt me." I tell him. 

We look into each other's eyes a little longer and start to lean in closer towards one another until our lips meet and we start kissing one another. 

Instantly the kiss becomes heated and he begins leaning me back on the bed while we continue kissing each other. 

"I want you so bad." I hear him whisper as he starts kissing his way down the side of my neck. 

"I want you too." I reply. 

"I love you so much." He says between his gentle kisses down towards my chest. 

We both begin removing each other's clothes in between kisses until we are both nude and he lays back on top of me and gently caresses the side of my face as he looks into my eyes. 

"We don't have to do this right now if you don't want." 

"I want you to." I assure him and pull his head closer to mine as we crash lips again and continues kissing his way down my neck to in between my breasts then back up to the crook of my neck before I feel him enter me. 

I gasped at first from the pleasure and the little pain I felt. I'm not a virgin or anything, in fact, I lost mine to him in high school, but I haven't had anyone as big as him. He begins moving in and out of me slowly at first before picking up his speed a little bit more. 

"You feel so good baby." He tells me breathlessly. 

"Mmm...So do you." I moan. 

Every thrust keep getting deeper and a little harder as he picks up the pace even more and as I feel him start to kiss the same spot he marked me before at, I notice him stopping and looking into my eyes once more. 

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod my head as he bends his head back down and the next thing I feel are his sharp canines once again sinking deep into the side of my neck as I felt the familiar sharp burning sensation like I had when he marked me before and again, it quickly dissipated as it did before and suddenly, I saw visions of many different things. 

There were flashes of what seemed like scenes from a movie or something but it turned out to be real as the first thing I saw was a couple of scenes starting from what looked to be from centuries ago and then I suddenly started to realize that I was being shown images of everything that Blaze knew, including the origins of his kind, family up to the present. 

After one final thrust and final moans from each other, he collapses on top of me and we breathlessly lay with each other as we both try and catch our breaths. 

"Oh my god." I say. 

"Mmmm..." He moans as he starts kissing me again before rolling off me, tossing the condom in the trash beside the bed and pulls me into his arms. 

"That was amazing." I tell him as I snuggle closer to him. 

"It was. But you need to sleep now, you'll need your strength for tomorrow." I hear him tell me before I quickly fall asleep with my head on his chest. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)   Things will be explained more about what she saw tomorrow. :)  Also, I know that I didn't do too much of a sex scene because I wanted this one to be sweet, romantic and more personally intimate. However, don't worry, I will give you all a steamy sex scene soon. ;) Hope you like this chapter though. :):)