••• 22. Amsterdam •••

I haven't told Chester about the social media thing, he hasn't checked his phone yet. We were too busy since we were going to Amsterdam. We were driving there, Berlin to Amsterdam was about 6 and a half hours. I didn't have a problem with that. I enjoyed long drives. Plus we were going to move into a tour bus after about 3 hours.

Chester's phone started ringing, face time call from Jaime. He smiled and picked up.

"Hey Jaime! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay, just miss you guys." It made me sad that we always had to leave for such a long time, but, the kids are allowed to come to one of the tour locations. "The others are here too." Jaime said as Lila, Draven and Otis got in the frame. "Hi daddy!" Lila smiled. "Woah! Are you really in Germany? That's like.... out of America!" Otis gasped in amazement. I smiled at their cuteness. "Grandma's here too! Look!" Draven said as Donna entered the camera frame. "Hi boys! How is it going?"

"It's going great so far mom, thanks." I said, with a grin still on my face. "Oh I'm so happy to hear that dear. Where are you going now?" "Amsterdam." Chester smiled. I've heard it was a beautiful city, but weed is legal there.. some other drugs too. I think I can trust Chester tho. Yes, I can trust Chester, of course, he hasn't used drugs in years.

"Oh that's amazing! Have fun! The kids and I were going to the park so we have to go now, bye sweethearts!" "Bye." Chester and I said as Donna and the kids left the screen, leaving Jaime.

"Have you guys picked a tour location yet?" Chester asked. Jaime nodded "probably the UK." Chester smiled "nice! Grandma's coming with you this time right?" "Yeah."

After some more small talk Jaime hung up and Chester put away his phone.

Dave asked "does anyone want anything to drink?"

Brad said "yeah, you got some water?"

Dave nodded and pulled a bottle of water out of a plastic bag. He handed the rest of the guys their drinks, I handed Chester a drink, he was busy reading a book of some sort.

Chester's PoV

Oh wow I can't believe that just happened..... I was freaking drowning in this book... I don't care that It's not made for adults, let me be. I am a child at heart okay.

"What are you reading, Ches?" Mike asked.

"Just.. the greatest book ever." I said, hiding the cover.

"What is it then?" Mike asked as he pushed my arm away from the cover "warrior cats?" He asked as my face reddened.

"Yeah... it's a good book okay!" I said.

"Wasn't that... Draven's?"

"He said he wanted me to read it.."

Flashback

I entered Draven's room and Noticed he was reading something.

I sat down on his pillow pile next to him. "Whatcha reading there, bud?"

"A book about cats!" He smiled.

That seems harmless enough. I read the page it was on... oh... huh.. "Draven, we have to burn those." I motioned at the book.

"What, why?"

"They're so.. violent, are you sure they're for kids?" I asked. Draven nodded strongly "yes!"

"Well..... I don't know Draven, please give me the books."

Draven handed me all the 'Warrior Cats' books he had.