••• 40. Cooking •••

Mike's PoV

I walked back to Chester with our drinks and I could see Cora talking to him.

"Come on! Chester. You and Mike are not meant to be at all!"

"Cora back off." I said. She looked at me and gave me an innocent smile. "Hey Mikey, how have you been?"

"Good, and so is my hearing and vision so stop pretending like you didn't just bitch at my husband." I said. Cora raised an eyebrow "I'm sorry... husband?"

"Yes, husband. What are you gonna do about that?" I said. She turned to Chester "How can you still be with him after everything he did to you?!"

"I focus on the things he did for me, which I do appreciate a lot." Chester said, uninterested in whatever Cora said. "He cheated on you!" She said. Chester scoffed "yeah, because you made him. He practically didn't cheat. I'd see it as you forcing him on you."

Cora groaned in defeat "Well, enjoy your days Chester. Who knows how long you'll last."

Chester and I didn't talk about the incident with Cora and drank our coffees in a comfortable silence.

We got back home and Chester started preparing things for tomorrow, tomorrow we were going to have friends and family over for dinner.

I helped the kids decorate the Christmas tree and the rest of the house.

The house looked and smelled amazing, Chester was cooking and it was great. He just prepared most things and made things such as gingerbread cookies.

"Mikey?" He called me. I went to the kitchen "wanna help me decorate these?" He asked, motioning at the cookies. I nodded "yeah, of course."

I grabbed a pipe bag with white frosting and we started decorating them. Chester was looking at me. "What?" I asked. "When's the last time you painted?" Chester asked. I thought about it, I made him a painting as a Christmas gift but I can't tell him that. "I don't know.." I said. Chester nodded. Eventually we were done decorating.. but I had frosting left...

I smirked "Chester, open your mouth."

"Why?" Chester asked, but he still did it. I piped frosting into his mouth, but I got some next to it by accident, and it looked rather dirty. "Let me get that for you." I said as I licked the frosting of his mouth corner. "It's good tho." Chester said, swallowing the frosting. I nodded. I couldn't control myself, I pushed him against the counter and started kissing him hard. Eventually Chester said "Mike...." I didn't stop yet. "Mike... kids." Then I realized and instantly backed off, the kids are literally in the room next to us.

I awkwardly laughed it off, "how about we go shower after cooking?" Chester said. I nodded "sounds great."

Now we had to do something with powdered sugar and I accidentally threw some on Chester. I started laughing only to get a hand of powdered sugar at my face. Chester laughed, we ended up throwing all the remaining powdered sugar at each other.

Chested said "okay, Clean first, then we'll shower."

And we cleaned everything up. "Chaz! Let's go shower." I said, extremely Exited. "What's up with you?" Chester chuckled. I smiled and jumped a little "I'm excited!". Chester chuckled again "yeah, especially down there." He said as he glanced at the tent in my pants.

We got in the shower, hot water pouring over our bodies. Mike instantly attacked Chester with his lips, kissing him down his jaw down to his neck. Chester gasped. I rubbed my hands over Chester's hips, waist and back. Chester placed a finger on my chin and lead my face to the same height as his, he started kissing me and he started biting at my underlip, wanting access. Our tongues met as we fought for dominance, eventually Chester gave in and he let my tongue roam in his mouth freely. Eventually Chester parted away from me, I raised an eyebrow "wha-" chester cut me off as soon as I noticed he got onto his knees..

Jaime's PoV (lol I'm an ass)

Malia, Mason, Alexa and I were in my room, studying and making a group project.

Malia said "Humans are the most intelligent organism there is. They are also very complicated..."

"Yeah, I still kinda question the whole most intelligent title.. What if there's an animal smarter then all of us but we don't know it because they don't speak any of our languages." Mason said. He became way less shy and more comfortable around us, which I'm very happy about. At school he still gets bullied but we got his back.

Alexa sighed "I don't know guys... some Humans are great. Like the people who made iconic vines."

"You know, I have an uncle that you would be great friends with.. well, he's not my biological uncle, but he's just a great friend of my dad's." I chuckled.

"Oh really? Who?"

"Uncle Joe... or how you might know him, Joe Hahn." I smiled. Alexa spoke up "I still can't believe Chester and Mike are your dad's! I still cannot believe that I'm in the house of my favorite artists and that I'm friends with their son! And that they're married!" Alexa started fangirling.

The first time she got here, she looked like she was gonna pass out.

"Okay guys, we should study." Said Malia. And we all went back to work.

Until we heard loud moans come from the other room. My face turned bright red... seriously?! Now?! Out of all moments they picked now. 

Malia looked uncomfortable but tried to ignore it. Mason turned very red himself but his eyes were stuck  to his book. Alexa.... Alexa laughed a little.

Little laughs soon turned into a big laughing fit "Y-you guys look so awkward!" She laughed "and... and.." she said something that was unheard by her laughing.

A muffled "fuck... Mike!" Came from the bathroom next to my room. Alexa had stopped laughing uncontrollably and now just had small laughs. "Alright, let's get back to Orgasms, I mean! Organisms!" Alexa said.