••• 23. Social media •••

We woke up in the early morning. We had to go to the 'ziggo dome.', An arena in Amsterdam. We were going there now, Mike seemed so distracted by his phone... I wonder why.

"Mikey? What's up?" I asked

"Uhm... n-nothing.."

Mike's PoV

I was on my social media again, my dm's were filled up with questions about Chester and I, my comment section, just all of my social media.

Chester asked me "Mikey? What's up?"

I hid my screen from him "uhm... n-nothing.."

"Come on, something's obviously off, you can tell me." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand from my shoulder "I said it's fine!"

Shit, I overreacted so bad... why tho? Chester looked a little hurt.

I fucked up again.

Dave also gave me a warning look. Joe glanced at me, looking a little angry. Brad and Rob stopped talking and looked at me with puzzled looks.

"Chester, I'm sorry..I-"

"It's fine Mike." Chester said with an irritated tone. Of course he's annoyed with me, I messed up. Well, maybe he's overreacting too. But If I told him what was going on, he'd be freaking out..

I got a text from Dave, even tough he was in the same tour bus as me...

Phoenix: was that really necessary Mike? Chester just wanted to help.

Me: I know and I overreacted.

Phoenix: maybe try to apologise later.

Phoenix: when he's less upset/angry.

Me: I will.

Phoenix: and Mike.

Me: yea?

Phoenix: don't hurt Chaz. He's been hurt enough, okay?

Phoenix: and I might stab you.

Me: I won't hurt him.

Phoenix: good.

Dave put his phone away and glanced at me with again, a warning look.

Chester was reading that children's book again. Rob and Brad were talking. Dave was drinking coffee. Then there's Joe who was...

"wElL whEn lIfE gIvEs yOu lEmOns"

"And they were roommates. Oh my god they were roommates."

"Roadwork ahead? Well, yeah, I sure hope it does.."

"How do you know what's good for me?! THAT'S MY OPINION!!"

He was watching vine compilations... of course. I chuckled a little at the sight of Joe laughing his ass off at 10 second long videos. Even tough he'd seen them all over a hundred times.
Freaking meme lord.

Chester's phone vibrated and he picked up his phone, his face went from a calm, happy expression to a surprised and shocked one.