SIX

|06

|06.| ALL THESE YEARS

KLAUS AND REBEKAH GAVE HOSPITALITY TO MARY who they have burning questions for and need to be kept as a hostage. The hybrid is enraged at the fact that Sophie and Agnes failed to protect the woman he loves and his child. With Mary  being the only witch who protected Cora, his disliking of her decreased. After seeing what Mary could do last night, Cora is very confused as to what she really is: a witch? A vampire? She's stumped.

The hybrid made his way to the back kitchen of Rousseau's, waiting for Sophie to enter inside. Once she walks in with a box in hands and setting it on the table, Klaus grabs a hold of her and speeds out of the place, taking her back to the mansion.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Cora to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches," Klaus fumes points to Mary. "Luckily that powerful witch of yours was there."

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Cora and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die," Sophie explains frantically.

"Then who were they?" Rebekah joins her brother's aggression towards the witch.

"They are a faction of extremists. Sabine and Viviana stupidly told them about some vision they had about the baby," Sophie exclaims and Mary glares at her from the couch.

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asks.

"The two have them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation," Mary explains and it was Sophie's turn to glare at her.

"From what I'm assuming, she's probably wrong on this one."

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus sits down on the couch.

"...Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches," Sophie says and Mary puts her finger up.

"Correction: your babies would bring death to all witches," Mary corrects her and Klaus raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second, or as Mary claims, children," Klaus looks at Mary.

"Sophie, look—I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle-babies whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah takes a seat next to Mary.

"Elijah's talking to Davina?" Mary asks and Rebekah slightly shrugs.

"Yeah. As we speak, I imagine," Rebekah nods.

"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd," Sophie states and Mary nods in agreement.

"Do tell," Klaus sits back to listen to Sophie's story.