I'm who now?

Thomas POV

Everything is dark. I can't see anything. All I hear it metal on metal grinding. It hurts my ears. I scream out loudly, but nothing replies. The thing that I'm in jolts and jerks. Then stops. Suddenly a bright light shines down and I cover my face.
My vision focuses and I stare up at a group of teenage boys. One with these wacko eyebrows jumps down.
"Day one Greenie. Rise and shine!"
He grabs my arm and throws me up onto the hard ground.
  That hurt fuckface!
   I stumbled up and look around my surroundings. There are boys all around me, poking me, staring at me. I'm standing in the center of a giant grassy area. There are walls on all sides of me.
"W-where am I?! Who are you?!" I manage to stutter out.
   One steps up to me, a black guy, who introduces himself as Alby, although sounding annoyed.
"It's ok Greenie, chill out. Ok?"
I doubt I should trust anyone here, so I just.. take off, and run. I run out towards the woods, but trip over my own feet close to a wooden house. Cursing under my breath, I got up, then walked towards the house. Peaking inside, there were 2 boys, muttering to each other over top a blonde haired kid, laying on the bed. I sneak closer and I'm able to look at him.
   Awww the blonde looks adorable... wait..
I go inside anyway.
"Hey..."
They turn and look at me. Then the Asian kid standing grabs my arm hard and drags me outside.
"Don't go in there again, you hear me?"
  I nod and gulp, he's really muscular.. and could probably take me out quickly. He seemed to realize how scared I probably looked and relaxed.
"Sorry Greenie, didn't mean to scare you, the names Minho."
"H-hi." I muttered, then he called to another guy named Clint and walked out of the house. This gave me a chance. I snuck into the house and look at the blonde haired boy.
   God, he's beautiful... wonder what color eyes he has...
   I sit next to him, and stare at his face, wondering what happened to make him like this? There was a sprint wrapped around his leg, and had on bloody shirt. He's really skinny and pale too... I feel so bad for him. Wonder what his name is.... so I snap out of it and walk out to Minho.
"Hey... uh... whats the blonde kids name?"
   "Newt," he mutters, looking at me sadly. "That's his name, why you wanna know?"
"No reason...."
I sigh and walk outside. Staring at the walls, thinking about him... Newt, I mean. Out of nowhere, the guy with the eyebrows comes over and plows into me, slamming me to the ground.
"Don't go in there! You hear me Greenie?!"
"What the hell! What was that for?!" I yell and stumbled up to glare at him.
"You can't go in there Greenie, unless you have a death warrant!" He yelled back as Alby came by to pull me and eyebrows apart.
"Calm down Greenie, Gally, go build something would you."
Eyebrows walks off and Alby comes over to me.
"Listen to him Greenie, you'll die in there."
Then he walks off. I huff and find Chuck, I met him earlier. I talk with him, getting the basics here. Soon it's dark, and he makes me a hammock outside. Apparently everyone here has an early bedtime, to get up early and work on shit. But I just stay awake... thinking about Newt again. Imagining his face, and what he's like. What happened to him? But why do I care..? I barely know him, or remember anything before I woke up in that box. And what's out in that maze? They make it sound evil or something...