I'm gay, definately gay

Thomas POV

  I wish I could change things for Newtie.... he looks so sad this week. And Minho pulled me aside one day and told me that he thinks Newt's depressed or something. That he goes days without eating and doesn't get enough sun. I keep getting more and more worried about him. But I won't tell him what Minho told me. I've been spending a lot of time with him, mostly to try and get his mind off it.
  Minho and Clint tease me about how much time we spend together, but I don't really mind it. As long as Newt even has a hint of a smile, my heart feels lighter.
One day, I lost count of how many days I've been here already, Newt was really depressed, and his leg was hurting, so I suggested for him to take a long, hot shower. He agreed after some convincing, and I helped him walk to the showers on the far side of the glade. (Later found out there is running water here, but that doesn't even make sense?)
  We walked in together, and I went to put the water. I turned around, "You sure your gonna be.."
I'm staring at a shirtless Newt in front of me. My heart thumped loudly in my ears, and my knees felt weak. I managed to look down, but of course stole glances at him. I think.. I'm in love... Or.. at least.. Like.. I like him.. Finally I snap out of it when he snaps his fingers.
"You ok Tommy?" I nod and wipe my face. "I'm fine.. but uh.. has anyone ever told you, that your literally flawless?"
He chuckled, shaking his head. "No, because it's not true."
I stuttered, forcing my eyes on the ground. "Y-yes it's true! I'm sure someone would agree with me."
He laughs again and looks down at his leg.
"It's not, but thanks anyway."
"You ok?" I asked, setting all thoughts aside for a moment while he nodded slightly.
"I'm fine... just... do you think it'll ever heal?" I tore my eyes from his chest once again and look down at his exposed leg, which he's pulling the pant leg up.
"I'm sure it will, I promise it will."
He cracked a small grin and got in, then handed his jeans to me. I blush like mad knowing that he was naked behind the curtain. I stand there by the door, spaced out, until he was finished.
I wait until he's done, then I hand him another towel and he steps out, blowing wet dirty blonde hair out his face. I'm probably smiling like an idiot, but I don't care.
"Tommy." He snapped his fingers, breaking me out of my trance.
"S-sorry..." I shake my head and laugh. "Didn't mean to stare."
"It's ok, no big deal, but where's my stuff?"
I hand him his clothes, realizing he forgot a shirt. So I hand him the hoodie tied around my waist. He slipped it on and nearly smiled. A genuine, happy smile.
"Your so cute Newt!" I said, laughing, following him outside.
He laughed and went ahead of me while I stayed behind in my own thoughts. Although I must have been to spaced out, because I ran headfirst into Minho. We slammed into each other and I fell, hard.
"Sorry Thomas." Minho said, helping me up and laughing. He then winked at Newt in the distance and walked off. Winks?! I frown and walk the rest of the way to the homestead. Walking in I see him focusing intensely on a pad of paper.
"Hey Newtie, What are you doing?" I asked, but he didn't answer, or even look up at me.
"Newtie?" I asked again, peaking over his shoulder to see an drawing of me. Luckily I remember what I look like, so it's an amazing picture!
"Newt! That is incredible!" He jumped and looked at me, hiding the picture.
"What are you talking about?" He asked, wrapping his arms around the pad.
I smile, "That picture was amazing! It looks just like me."
"What picture?" He hides the book, playing innocent.
"C'mon Newtie, you have an amazing talent!" I say as he rolls his eyes.
"No it's not.. I suck. It's stupid anyways.."
Then he throws the book over to the table by the bed. I pick it up against his wishes and look through all the drawings. 
"These are incredible Newt! Holy shit."
He laughs and shakes his head, "Nope, can't change my mind."
"You should draw yourself." I said, looking at him, just imagining a perfect sketch of all his features.
  "I don't even know what I bloody look like Tommy." He said, shrugging. "I only know I'm blonde with brown eyes and a big nose."
  I shook my head, hiding a smile. "Along with toned cheekbones and small pink lips and you always have a little frown on when you think."
  He looked up at me, a slight blush coming to his cheeks. "Oh shut up, you don't actually notice all of that."
  I nodded frantically. "I do actually, I notice a lot of things. I just don't have any reason to say it."
  He looked down, playing with his hands in his lap. "Well.. okay.."
I got an idea and went out to the kitchens. "Fry! I need a cup, please." Frypan looked at me weirdly and handed me one. Then I run back and hand it to Newt.
"Look at it, that's you!"
The tin is a bit reflective, so we can see ourselves in it. He looks at it and turns his head around, frowning.
"That's me?" He asked, looking confused. I nod and smile.
"See, your so cute!" And sexy and hot and beautiful..
  He laughs "Wow.. ok, now I see how ugly I am, Minho's right."
"What?! No no no! Your beautiful!" He looked at me funny, so I forced myself to keep a blank face.
"No I'm not Tommy, and you know it." He said laughing, clearly hiding any hurt.
"Shut the fuck up, you are! Trust me Newtie! Your really adorable!"
"If you bloody say so Tommy." he rolls his eyes and puts away the drawings. "Please don't tell anyone about this.. they'll tease me forever." He added quietly.
I nodded, smiling. "Promise!"
  He snorted and curled up on the bed a bit, hiding a yawn.
"You should rest." I said, tucking a blanket around him. "See you Newtie cutie." I said, walking out before I blushed. At the door I turned to see him smiling to himself, closing his eyes and falling asleep