10: "he's a terrible person!"

we had to go to court ams it was so scary. brendon has found me a good lawyer so thank god for that. my dad said i was a liar and that i was having underage sex.

which is true.

brendon really didn't care what we did as it wasn't his business and we couldn't get pregnant. anyway, me and jessica had to kind of lie in court and it was scary. and brendon knew we were lying (under fucking oath). but oh boy, my dad was wild.
"her and her girlfriend were going to have sex under my roof!" he said. i rolled my eyes. the judge turned to jessica....she hated lying. it put her under so much pressure. she stumbled and stammered, tears filling her eyes. watching her in pain made my angry. how dare he put her through that?

"he's lying!" i exclaimed, standing up. everyone was shocked at my sudden outburst. especially brendon. even i was shocked - how was i doing this!? how was i talking!?
"dylan sit down" he whispered.
"he's the one using my money to distribute drugs!" i shot. gasps filled the room.
my dad clenched his fists. the judge let me take a turn (dk how court works).
"your honour, this man over here took away my rights to support for my depression and anxiety, verbally and physically abused me and accused me and my girlfriend of having underage sex!"

"you were breaking the law!" he said.
i turned to him. "first of all its none of your business what me and my girlfriend do together! secondly, we didn't do anything. we made out in our bras - i think all lesbians do that! you think i didn't heard you bragging on about raping your co worker to your friends!?"
"he's a terrible person" i turned to the judge. "he slapped my face before calling me a homophobic slir and a disgusting human. oh and he won't let me see a therapist anymore"

my dad was arrested for child abuse, child neglect and distribution of illegal drugs. i bursted into tears as soon as he was put in handcuffs and out the door. jessica got up and hugged me....i was finally free.