20: "you still mad?"

a bit of sexual content lol

"dylan c'mon!" brendon whined from outside my door. i wasn't talking to him.
"brendon give her a while!" sarah said.
"no! i wanna hug her"
"you're such a child" she sighed.
"pleaseee?" he begged.
"brendon she's not gonna speak to you if you do that" sarah explained.
"dylan open the door or i'll break it down"
"brendon! she's stressed, it's not good for her anxiety! okay just please! please let her be"
"fine" he mumbled, defeated.

i was upset but jessica had snuck in through the window and we were making out in the closet. our clothes were off and her hands were down there.

i went to the bathroom after our session finished and then got dressed again. sarah called me down for lunch soon enough.
"i'll be back in five minuets. i'll bring you up something too" i kissed her gently and headed downstairs. i sat opposite sarah and ate my pasta.
"you're not even gonna sit where you usually sit?" brendon looked hurt. i felt bad and pulled my chair next to him. i usually sat opposite him.
"you still mad?" he asked. i shrugged. "hey. im sorry about what happened earlier. i didn't think and it was a dick move"
i was de stressed thanks to jessica so i gave him a hug. he grinned and hugged me back.
"take some food up for your girlfriend" he said, not pulling away. how did he know!? "dad instinct"

i went upstairs after i finished i went upstairs to see jessica rolled in my sheets in her underwear. i laughed and closed the door. she sat up blushing as i put the bowl on the table. she leaned over and kissed me.
"i love you" she said. i hugged her smiling.
"i love you so much" i draped my dressing gown over her shoulders as she started eating.