50: "would you ever wanna get married?"

"hey stop it!" i laughed as my dad shoved a bottle of ketchup in my face. he bursted into giggles too. "well im gonna clear all this up" i sighed and got up.
"i'll help" sarah got up too. "noo i wanna mate with you" brendon said to her.
"you can do that whenever you want"

JUSTIN POV
"hey can i talk to you?" i turned to brendon as the two girls left the room.
"sure" he replied.
"so...you know me and dylan have been dating for like 5 years now..."
he cut me off. "dude i know you two have fucked you don't need my permission" he said.
i bursted out laughing. "that's not what i meant!"

"she hasn't moved out yet because of her anxiety and well...i love her. so much. and dude, i love you and sarah and i just cant imagine life without her. really. so i wanted to ask if i could propose to her" i said.
"dude" he was speechless. "of course you can! you're like my second kid. i'd love you to"
"really? thanks" we shared a high five and the girls came back.
"hello children" my girlfriend sat in between me and her dad. sarah slipped beside her husband. me and brendon were grinning from ear to ear.

"hey dylan?" we were now in bed.
"yeah?"
"would you ever wanna get married?"

DYLAN POV
"would you ever wanna get married?"

marriage was a scary path for me to look at. but discussing it with justin only made me happy.
"yknow what? i would. i mean im still working on speech and stuff but we could do it"
"well then" he stood up and got on one knee. he opened a box with a ring inside. "dylan, will you be mine forever? and marry me?"

"uh yes!" he jumped up and hugged me. the ring was slid onto my finger.
"i love you" he kissed me gently.
"hey i love you too" then justins phone buzzed.

brendon: I'm singing at the wedding.
brendon: Also, I'm so fucking happy for y'all

we both smiled. then i posted on instagram a photo of me and justin from when we first hung out.

@dylanurie: i love you, will you marry me?

then my phone spammed with texts

jessica: OH MY GOD CONGRATS

paige: YES BITCH GET IT!!

nicole: Congratulations!!💗💗

zack: YOU'RE NOT MARRYING A GIRL?

sarah❤️: Goodnight! Congrats❤️💍💑👰🏻

brendon🖤: Meet me in the hallway (:

YALL I DIDNT KMOW I MADE A HARRY STYLES REFERWNCE HAHAHAHAHAH

i kissed justin then went into the hallway to see my Dad.
"c'mere you" i dashed into his arms. "i love you so much darling" he kissed my head.
"i love you too" i smiled.
"now get some sleep okay?"

get some sleep?
me and justin were about to have a hell of a night.

the book is now over bye.
sequel: no longer silent