49: "i love you too justin"

"no!" i laughed. justin laughed too. we were walking home from the theatre. it had gone eleven and was really dark.
"hey dylan?" i looked at him.
"have i ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asked. i blushed. "is dylan blushing?" he teased.
"hey!"

we got into the house to see brendon and sarah asleep on the couch. we took our shoes off and were about to go upstairs when brendon stopped us.
"justin, hurt her and i'll kill you" he warned him. we giggled fondly.
"love you" i said as we went upstairs.
"love you more" he replied. he trusted justin but he was very overprotective.

we got into our pajamas and i took off all my make up. i turned the lights off and we climbed into bed. i cuddled up to him and kept randomly kissing him while he talked. i loved justin so much.
"hey dylan?" i looked at him.
"you make me so god damn happy. i love you" he kissed my head.
"hey i love you too justin" i pulled his lips onto mine.
"wait" he got up and locked the door. lets just say things got pretty heated real fast ;).

i awoke the next morning next to justin. i got out of bed and went to shower. after that i got ready and left the room. sarah was downstairs making breakfast for brendon.
"hey" she smiled when she saw me.
"good morning dearest mother" i hugged her. she laughed.
"so this is what im getting used to?" she asked.
"yup"